• 18.04.2024, 08:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Extension cable for Aquaero 6 display?

Montag, 3. September 2018, 23:02

I've been looking for a 24 pin 0.5mm pitch ribbon cable with headers to connect the display to the main board of the Aquaero.
I have searched google for days and can not find anything even close. All the cables I have found are 1mm pitch.

Even individual jumper cables are 1mm.
Does anybody know where to get this?

I am trying to place the display in a different location than the main unit.

Dienstag, 4. September 2018, 01:58

What length of cable are you looking for?
The Gigant series external radiators have the display mounted separate from the aquaero with a cable about 20 cm long.
If 20 cm is sufficient, it should be a stock item you can purchase from aquacomputer.
If you need longer, you may be able to negotiate a custom order (if length is not limited).
support@aqua-computer.de

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (4. September 2018, 02:00)

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 16:02

Thanks! Just ordered one via email address provided.

Samstag, 6. Februar 2021, 22:03

Is it possible to buy the extension cable?

because i send an email 1 week ago and didn't get an answer

wpuser

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 01:19

Look here:

Zitat

Please note:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 01:23

Is it possible to buy the extension cable?

because i send an email 1 week ago and didn't get an answer

Since the gigant radiators are still listed in aquacomputer's webshop, I believe you can still purchase the cable.
But on their support page they have the following statement:

Zitat

Please note:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

Edit: lol, ninja'd

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (7. Februar 2021, 01:26)