• 17.04.2024, 00:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Extension cable for Aquaero 6 display?

Montag, 3. September 2018, 23:02

I've been looking for a 24 pin 0.5mm pitch ribbon cable with headers to connect the display to the main board of the Aquaero.
I have searched google for days and can not find anything even close. All the cables I have found are 1mm pitch.

Even individual jumper cables are 1mm.
Does anybody know where to get this?

I am trying to place the display in a different location than the main unit.

Dienstag, 4. September 2018, 01:58

What length of cable are you looking for?
The Gigant series external radiators have the display mounted separate from the aquaero with a cable about 20 cm long.
If 20 cm is sufficient, it should be a stock item you can purchase from aquacomputer.
If you need longer, you may be able to negotiate a custom order (if length is not limited).
support@aqua-computer.de

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (4. September 2018, 02:00)

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 16:02

Thanks! Just ordered one via email address provided.

Samstag, 6. Februar 2021, 22:03

Is it possible to buy the extension cable?

because i send an email 1 week ago and didn't get an answer

wpuser

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 01:19

Look here:

Zitat

Please note:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 01:23

Is it possible to buy the extension cable?

because i send an email 1 week ago and didn't get an answer

Since the gigant radiators are still listed in aquacomputer's webshop, I believe you can still purchase the cable.
But on their support page they have the following statement:

Zitat

Please note:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

Edit: lol, ninja'd

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (7. Februar 2021, 01:26)