• 18.04.2024, 13:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION display issue

Donnerstag, 6. September 2018, 11:25

Hello,
I recently installed my Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION waterblock and after a couple of days without any issues a strange white line appeared on the screen.(Photo attached).I noticed that the line is visible only over white or grey background and not over black.Has anybody noticed something similar?I tried to switch off and then back on the display from within Aquasuite application to no avail.Notice that the line appears on all different display pages however is more visible when another than black background content is displayed.

Also another strange thing I noticed, the time on the date & time corresponding screen is exactly an hour behind my system actual time.Thus,the attached photo shows 10:47:59 while the actual system (Windows) time was 11:47:59.It's like my waterblock time shows the Central European Time (Germany) rather than the actual time here in Greece.
Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks in advance.
»HEL_Fly4ever« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Donnerstag, 6. September 2018, 14:04

The whiteline indicates a problem with the OLE-Display. Maybe it is the display itself or the flexible PCB from the controller board towards the display. Anyway, you won't be able to fix that and the VISION module needs to be replaced. You should contact us by e-mail with your address details or order number.

The problem with the time must be caused by your Windows settings. Our devices always work with the UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and the time zone settings and also the daylight saving time settings of your Windows installation are used to modify the UTC.

So you can have the correct time settings in Windows but a wrong time zone setting for example. In this case VISION will show a wrong time because it will use the wrong time zone setting to adjust the time. Please check your settings in Windows.

Donnerstag, 6. September 2018, 17:55

Thank you very much for your great support.

Concerning the time I just figured out that in the Aquasuite Time functions right on top there's a setting called "Timezone". This was set to "1" presumably by default.I changed it to "2" and everything is normal now.

As for the white line I was afraid the case would be what you described!The only way to overcome this would be to send the waterblock back to you to fix it,however I need my pc up and running right now and without the waterblock this would be impossible, not to mention the need to flush the entire loop completely in order to do this! I could e-mail you my order number if you like but sending the unit back I'm afraid is out of the question at the moment.Something like this could be done most likely during my first scheduled loop cleaning sometime around amidst next year.Besides that my loop operates flawlessly and I think would be a pity to break it down for such an issue!

By the way how many time I have before my guarantee expires?I bought it on July 06th 2018.
In case you still need the order number and other purchase information please advise accordingly.

Many thanks again!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »HEL_Fly4ever« (6. September 2018, 17:57)

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 08:48

There is no need to send in the block. You only have to replace the VISION module (can be done by yourself).

Warranty is two years.

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 09:47

This is way more good news than I expected!!!

Could you please inform me at what e mail address you would like to contact you concerning the additional information you need?Could I just PM you over here?

Many thanks again!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »HEL_Fly4ever« (7. September 2018, 09:49)

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 11:54

You can send a PM or write to info at aqua-computer.de