• 16.04.2024, 22:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 21:52

I'm going to take a stab (and hope) that the next version of Aquaero will come with an OLED display instead of the current incarnation.

Can we please make sure that the display itself is either a) a pixel match for the current display or b) don't rewrite the FW to a degree that it wouldn't/couldn't be backward compatible for the Aquaero 6?

While there are filters available for the display, I'm at a sharp angle to it and, as it's LCD, it's very difficult to read.

Or...if anyone knows of a source that would work to retrofit, that'd be great.

Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 18:12

Thanks for your comments!

We attach great value to the feedback of our customers and will take this into account in new developments.
It is not easy to use any other display at the aquaero as this is a custom made display for Aqua Computer.

RE: Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

Freitag, 14. September 2018, 04:37

I'm going to take a stab (and hope) that the next version of Aquaero will come with an OLED display instead of the current incarnation.

Can we please make sure that the display itself is either a) a pixel match for the current display or b) don't rewrite the FW to a degree that it wouldn't/couldn't be backward compatible for the Aquaero 6?

While there are filters available for the display, I'm at a sharp angle to it and, as it's LCD, it's very difficult to read.

A lot of cases are coming without 5.25" bays now, so I wouldn't be surprised if VISION is all we'll get for displays on future devices and these are already OLED. It seems to me that the display portion of the Aquaero is slowly being phased out and replaced with internal-only controllers.

RE: RE: Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 17:27

A lot of cases are coming without 5.25" bays now, so I wouldn't be surprised if VISION is all we'll get for displays on future devices and these are already OLED. It seems to me that the display portion of the Aquaero is slowly being phased out and replaced with internal-only controllers.

Then those people can buy the LT version.

I am hoping for an Aquaero 7 with a much improved display.
https://aquasuite.aquacomputer.de/cf549952-84b5-46f3-8830-49c5155c3f95.png

RE: RE: RE: Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 23:52

Then those people can buy the LT version.

I am hoping for an Aquaero 7 with a much improved display.

I would be hoping for one too if I still owned a case with a 5.25" bay. I hope they'll give you want you want, but looking at it from a business point of view; why develop expensive OLED tech for a device with a diminishing user base when VISION caters to all customers including future ones via USB.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Undesirable« (12. Oktober 2018, 23:53)