• 19.04.2024, 08:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Inside aquaduct 360 XT

Dienstag, 27. November 2007, 21:41

The aquaduct 360 XT mark II should not be opened by the customer. Since we would like to show from what it is built, we have taken a photograph of the more than 180 components.

One should better not disassemble his own aquaduct. More than 30 o-rings must work properly so that an aquaduct 360 comes through the final highly sensitive leak tightness test.

Moreover, we show you a photo of the internal construction of the aquaduct mk II series here.

Re: Inside aquaduct 360 XT

Mittwoch, 28. November 2007, 10:28

Much better design! Thanks for ditching the 6 feet of tubing.

Congratulations! ;D

Now how about in the water temp sensing? ;)

heed

Donnerstag, 29. November 2007, 08:13

Shoggy, I can't see pics. Can you give me a direct link to them? Thanks.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2007, 10:34

http://www.aqua-computer.de/images/produ…60_XT_3_800.jpg

http://www.aqua-computer.de/images/products/aquaduct/ad_360_XT_2_800.jpg

:)

heed

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 08:28

JorisS

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007, 12:10

How does one know if one has a mark II?

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007, 12:31

compare the pictures :)

mark I
http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…ad&threadID=176

mark II
http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=199
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

JorisS

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007, 13:02

Ok so I just recently coughed up 400 euros for this unit, NOW you come with a much improved remake? :'(

Montag, 17. Dezember 2007, 10:03

Bad Luck. But the "old" aquaduct isn't bad, just because there is a new "better" version. And look at the aquaero-rotation-button: In my opinion it looks cheap and crappy, so be happy you got a nice aquaduct :D.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Montag, 17. Dezember 2007, 11:14

Some of the changes has already been implemented during the production of the Mark I. So your aquaduct is maybe very simulair to this one - except the electronics.

JorisS

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2007, 01:36

RE : Inside aquaduct 360 XT

Samstag, 6. Februar 2010, 09:50

By the way, is it possible to draw some arrows in order to indicate the water flow through the radiator, the pump and the Aquaduct itself ? It's always a question for me and for people who discover my Aquaduct 360... Thanks !

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010, 19:18

Shoggy ?

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010, 06:51

Youhou !!

Nobody ? :sleeping:

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010, 08:20

Nobody cares ;( or (worse) nobody knows, even the administrators ??

I would like to know the direction of waterflow because it's not clear, through the black base, the radiator, the upper aquaduct and the pump. For example, I am wandering if the pump uses the water once refreshed ? Does the water go through the radiator before the aquaduct ? And so on... Whatever, a simple picture with arrows for wtare flow is better than a large discussion, isn't it ?

Please, answer me !!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (21. Februar 2010, 08:23)

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010, 15:31

From a performance view it doesn't really matter. From a functional view I'd trust them to get basic stuff like "reservoir before pump" right ;)

Zitat von »Dino«

...lauter spinner ;)
(wehe, das nimmt jemand in seine sig ;))
dino

Montag, 22. Februar 2010, 21:26

Honestly, I don't think it doesn't matter. I like to know what are the technics in the devices I bought. For example, I imagine you don't buy a sports car without knowing what there is below the hood, or closer, about your last graphics card. 8)

I spend a lot of money for my Aquaduct, I hope at least to know how it runs ! Don't you agree ?

I have another topic about Aquasuite and two adjustments but wihout answers since a couple of weeks. Maybe you can help ? ;)

Thanks !

Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010, 09:11

Mmmmhh... Maybe would it be an industrial secret ? :rolleyes:

Sonntag, 7. März 2010, 13:45

I mean ... there are arrows on the two connectors .. just follow them .. then you know the waterflow.
or am i misunderstanding your question ?

Montag, 8. März 2010, 19:17

Thanks you for your answer and I'm sorry if I were not accurate enough.
I understand how is the flow for the connectors themselves. I meant I would like to know the flow direction throughout all parts (radiator, pump, aquaduct,...) with arrows on the picture given by Shoggy. Do you know how the flow is designed ?
I mean ... there are arrows on the two connectors .. just follow them .. then you know the waterflow.
or am i misunderstanding your question ?