• 19.04.2024, 03:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Email address to contact support? Need product information on the Kryo m.2 block..

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 01:07

I can't find a way to contact support since they don't actually have a contact us section under the support tab. I need to find out specific information directly from Aquacomputer on the Kryo m.2 block and flow directions so I don't nuke my ssd when I add a second gpu. I have a clearance issue with my current fitting config and need to find out what options I have to still allow flow through the block. EK actually gives this information in their manuals. Aquacomputers manual if I remember from looking at it a month ago is only one page of illustration and that's it.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 07:33

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 12:50

Thank you. I don't know why it's so difficult to put that under the Support button. LOL Or have a contact us form to fill out. The website is so difficult to navigate even when I switch it to English as so much still shows up in foreign language.