• 18.04.2024, 15:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

MPS400 and Aquasuite 2018

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 13:50

Hi all:

Upgraded to the latest 2018 Aquasuite a few weeks ago. I've been playing around with the various pieces and just noticed a couple of things related to my MPS400 flow sensor. First, as I remember from past versions, there seems to be no way to adjust for different tube diameters, which I again recall was said to be critical for at least a reasonable calibration. Did this adjustment disappear in Aquasuite 2018 or am I missing something? Also and maybe related, clicking on the 'import calibration data' button on the configuration tab of the MPS section doesn't seem to do anything. What is this action for?

Thanks in advance.

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018, 08:44

There is no selection menu because there is only one calibration curve available (based on 13/10 mm tubing). If you click the calibration button it loads this curve. You would only see a change if your curve would have been manually adjusted before.

The mps 400 is usually used in system with a high flow and larger tubing so providing curves for small tubing makes no sense and would also create inaccurate readings.

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018, 17:08

Thank you Shoggy, good to know the background for how it is set up. I have a calibration curve that I did for my system a couple of years ago so I could load that in, and I guess if I change my system to a different tubing design I can re-do my calibration test.