• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

bobjones113

unregistriert

Aquasuite D5 Pump Temp Not Listed in data sources

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 04:52

Like the title says,

I have an Aquaero 5 Pro with a D5 Pump with aquabus and USB. I have the latest 2018-6 software installed and I've updated the firmware on all of my devices. The D5 pump shows up as MPS with firmware 1011. The pump seems to be working as it should through aquabus. Looking at the aquabus page under the aquaero and looking at what data the "mps 1" device provides to aquaero, it shows there is a "Temperature > Temperature sensor 29" and "Water Temperature > Temperature sensor 30". When I go to try to attach these temperature sensors to the software sensor, they are not listed in the data sources anywhere. Where do I find these two temperature sensors? How can I access them?

TIA

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 12:55

The D5 with USB/aquabus does not have an integrated water temperature sensor. It only offers the external sensor port.

The aquabus overview always lists all possible data because these mps controller boards are used in different products but do not all have the same features of course.

bobjones113

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 14:00

That makes sense. Is the temperature sensor that's on the pump for water temperature or just pump temperature?

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 16:28

?(

Like I said: this pump has no integrated sensor.