• 18.04.2024, 23:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connecting aquaero 6 to PSU to hard turn off

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 16:12

Ok so i want to connect the aquaero 6 to the psu by attaching the relay plug to ATX pin 16 , only problem is i can't find anywhere that shows how to connect the wires to the relay plug, does it need connecting to pin 1 and 2, pin 1 and 3 or pin 2 and 3, i'm now going to be using the stanby atx optional extra as it's not needed i'm going to cut my ATX pin 16 and divert the wire, just which poles of the relay connector to conect to is the problem.

many thanks and take it easy i'm a first time user and poster

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 12:13

On an aquaero 6 you use to the outer left side and the other one to the outer right side of the relay plug. The center will stay empty.

A simple example for a temperature based shutdown: go to the tab alarm action and click the plus icon on the right side of the emergency shut down box. Select Relay: switch for two seconds. Do the same in the warning box but this time select Buzzer: cyclic on/off.

Go to the alarm configuration tab and click the plus icon in the upper right corner. Select temperature. Define a temperature for the warning and the alarm temperature where the PC will be turned off. For both temperature values you can assign an action from the tab where you have been before. The warning should be select by default by change the alarm to the emergency shutdown action.

I recommend to check if the shutdown works correctly. Maybe set up an alarm for an external sensor that you can easily manipulate with your hand and provoke an alarm. This way you can be sure that in case of a real alarm everything works as it should.

By the way: warning, alarm etc. for the actions are just predefined names. You can also change them to something else.

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 23:04

On an aquaero 6 you use to the outer left side and the other one to the outer right side of the relay plug. The center will stay empty.

A simple example for a temperature based shutdown: go to the tab alarm action and click the plus icon on the right side of the emergency shut down box. Select Relay: switch for two seconds. Do the same in the warning box but this time select Buzzer: cyclic on/off.

Go to the alarm configuration tab and click the plus icon in the upper right corner. Select temperature. Define a temperature for the warning and the alarm temperature where the PC will be turned off. For both temperature values you can assign an action from the tab where you have been before. The warning should be select by default by change the alarm to the emergency shutdown action.

I recommend to check if the shutdown works correctly. Maybe set up an alarm for an external sensor that you can easily manipulate with your hand and provoke an alarm. This way you can be sure that in case of a real alarm everything works as it should.

By the way: warning, alarm etc. for the actions are just predefined names. You can also change them to something else.
Thank you that has been a great help :)