• 16.04.2024, 09:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6XT- can it be used without the screen attached

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 15:01

Can I use an AE6 XT without the attached screen via software as I would like to use it in a new Evolve X build but can only fit it in without the screen unit

Thx

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 16:59

When you remove the display it automatically becomes a LT variant. In other words this is no problem.

If this device was not used with the aquasuite before: make sure that the first time you use this aquaero with the aquasuite setup or aquasuite software is with the display in place because otherwise you will only get a license for two major versions instead of three major versions.

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 17:25

thanks Shoggy- I have been using it with aquauite for a number of months but a move to a different case means I dont have a 5.25 bay in it so trying to fit a quart in a pint pot!
Still need to see if the Phanteks rgb work with the farbwerk so thats another question!!!!