• 27.06.2019, 12:50
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Public Apology to Shoggy and Aquacomputer

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 3:32pm

Hi everyone,

I am not "new" but this is a new account. Evidently my first account was immediately deleted after I posted on the forums.

I have been talking to Shoggy over on the OCN forums in a private message, and just wanted to apologize to everyone here if they were able to see my first post under the account that was removed. I won't go into major details of the old post, but the Aquacomputer support team and shoggy we are to help me get the aquasuite software up and running, and my controller is working exactly how I need it.

Like Shoggy mentioned, when I installed my software, I clicked through the menus pretty quick to get it installed, and I missed a drop down that let me select the option I needed, so the confusion was more of my fault than anything.

Thank you to Shoggy and the support team for the assistance.

-Scarlet