• 19.04.2024, 21:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

levifig

Quadro + Splitty4 + EK Vardar RGB

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 16:34

Hey guys,

I have 12x EK Vardar RGB fans in my system. They don’t have addressable RGBs, so I know I’m limited to a single color per fan. What I’m wondering is if I’ll have access to the individual fans if using a Quadro + Splitty4… I know that if a use an RGB splitter, I can only “assign” a color per splitter, but I was hoping the Splitty4 would allow me to customize each individual fan. Basically the Splitty4 giving me 4 individual channels, that I could configure. That’s how I assumed the product worked. What got me all confused was the compatibility section on the product page: Corsair and NZXT only. Is that regarding fans with addressable RGBs or any fan at all?

Thanks! ^^
—LF

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 19:12

Quadro and Splitty4 only work with addressable RGB.

For your EK Vardar RGB Fans, you need a Farbwerk and a custom adapter cable because the Fan and the Farbwerk have different pin layouts.
https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3232

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (9. November 2018, 19:29)

levifig

Dienstag, 13. November 2018, 07:47

Quadro and Splitty4 only work with addressable RGB.

For your EK Vardar RGB Fans, you need a Farbwerk and a custom adapter cable because the Fan and the Farbwerk have different pin layouts.
https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3232

Thanks for the info!

So that raises another question: how many EK fans would I be able to control (individually) with a Farbwerk? 4 per farbwerk?!

Thank you again! :thumbsup: