• Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite not showing all MPS information

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 07:01

Hey guys,

Currently in the process of setting up my loops, running;
2 x Aquacomputer D5 USB/Aquabus interface pumps
1 Aquero 6 XT

Currently have ONE pump plugged directly into the USB 2.0 header on the motherboard so I can address it and tell it to priorities the Aquabus, but for some reason I see none of that information under Configuration in Aquasuite, all I see is Pump Power and nothing more.

I've checked my .NET framework, tried different USB ports on the motherboard and tried reinstalling Aquasuite (2018-8), nothing. Any help would be really appreciated.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Vredezbyrd« (17. November 2018, 07:03)

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 07:54

Currently have ONE pump plugged directly into the USB 2.0 header on the motherboard so I can address it and tell it to priorities the Aquabus, but for some reason I see none of that information under Configuration in Aquasuite, all I see is Pump Power and nothing more.
Everything is right. Under Overview Pages or Quick View you see some more informations about your pump.

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 08:00

Everything is right. Under Overview Pages or Quick View you see some more informations about your pump.
Alright, so where exactly do I tell my pump to priorities the Aquero 6 instead of USB?

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 08:18

Figured it all out, all good! Some very old information out there regarding these pumps / aquero.

NRD

unregistriert

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 09:25

Could you please post how you solved the issue so that people researching your issue in the future can benefit from the information?

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 14:11

Could you please post how you solved the issue so that people researching your issue in the future can benefit from the information?

I believe Vredezbyrd may not be back, all 3 of his posts were in this thread.
Are you having an issue?