• 16.04.2024, 11:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Quadro + Farbwerk ?

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 21:39

Hi guys,

I'm planning my first custom loop and when looking at ways to control fan speed based on the liquid's temperature, I came across the Quadro.
It seems like an awesome product & what impresses me even more is the Aquasuite software, it looks far superior to any other software I've seen out there.
I'm definitely going to buy a Quadro.

But I do have some questions regarding the RGB aspect.
The fans I will be using, are non-addressable RGB (so regular 12V RGB LED), which means I cannot control them through the RGBpx header of the Quadro.

To control the RGB of those fans I would need the Farbwerk, which brings me to my question(s):
Is it possible to link up the Quadro & Farbwerk?
Let's say I have a Farbwerk & a Quadro with temperature sensors, would it be possible to adjust the RGB based on the temperature of those sensors?
In other words, can the Farbwerk access data from sensors connected to the Quadro? (either by connecting them via Aquabus or through the Aquasuite software)

Any answers/help would be very much appreciated,

Thanks!

RE: Quadro + Farbwerk ?

Montag, 19. November 2018, 23:19

Hi guys,
Is it possible to link up the Quadro & Farbwerk?
You have to connect the Quadro and the Farbwerk with an USB Cable to your Motherboard. The link between the two parts is the aquasuite software.
A connection with Aquabus requires an Aquaero. Aquabus will not work between the Quadro and Farbwerk.

You can connect temperature sensors directly to the Farbwerk, and then set the Farbwerk to change the RGB Color with different temperatures. A Quadro is not required for this function.
The aquasuite software can read the temperature sensors from the Farbwerk and control the Fan speed on the Quadro with these sensors.
The only problem with this setup is that you cant control your Fans before Windows and the Aquasuite software is running.