• 19.04.2024, 17:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

cuplex kryos next vision how to connect

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 14:57

Hello I'm new to water-cooling and I'm having a difficult time connecting my waterblock to my motherboard. I have an ASRock z390 taichi. The waterblock has a 5pin power plug but I do not have one of those on my motherboard. How am I supposed to connect this waterblock to my motherboard? It's a cuplex kryos next vision

RE: cuplex kryos next vision how to connect

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 16:54

Hello I'm new to water-cooling and I'm having a difficult time connecting my waterblock to my motherboard. I have an ASRock z390 taichi. The waterblock has a 5pin power plug but I do not have one of those on my motherboard. How am I supposed to connect this waterblock to my motherboard? It's a cuplex kryos next vision

Is USB header and thats where plug into your board
»DirtyBear« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Screenshot_2018-12-16 ASRock Z390 Taichi.png

RE: RE: cuplex kryos next vision how to connect

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 20:46

Thank you for taking he time to send the screen shot and explain where it plugs in. works like a champ.

Is USB header and thats where plug into your board