• 26.08.2019, 05:41
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

First aquacomputer loop, compatibility questions

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 9:46am

I just ordered a D5 Next, will be ordering a kryographics 2080 ti as soon as they become available, and am just waiting to return my EK-Velocity waterblock to order a cuplex kryos NEXT
VISION.

Here is my build:
Case: Corsair 1000D
Cuplex kryos NEXT VISION
Kryographics 2080 TI
D5 Next
Aqualis 880 PRO w/ 2x aequalis RGBpx LED rings
HWLabs 420GTX Rad w/ 6x ML140 fans (in push/pull)

HWLabs 280GTS Rad w/ 2x ML140 fans
2x Corsair Commander Pros for the ML140 fans (both PWM and RGB control) and case RGB LED

Questions:
1) Will a single D5 Next provide enough flow? I have no real reason to doubt this, but since I'm here, figured I'd ask.
2) What is the preferred method to connect the cuplex kryos, kryographics, and D5 Next?
3) I have seen conflicting information depending on which site description I read. The cuplex Next, Kryographics, and D5 Next all have VISION (OLED display). But do they all have a temp and/or flow sensor like the D5 Next? Or did the descriptions mean I need to order, install, and connect in-line sensors? If so, will these in-line sensors integrate with aquasuite?
4) What exactly is the advantage to upgrading the aequalis PRO to an XT?
5) RGBpx... kryographics into aequalis into D5 Next, right?

Very excited about this aquacomputer loop!