• 24.04.2024, 20:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Farbwerk Issue with Software Sensors

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018, 22:22

Hello Everyone :

I've installed recently My Farbwerk ( USB version) ( I have no other Aquacomputer Device or hardware sensors connected to it )
It works pretty fine except this issue :

My 4 channels RGB outputs are configured this way :

Output 1 : Color Preset
Output 2 : Temp controlled by Software sensor 1
Output 3 : Temp controlled by Software sensor 2
Output 4 : Color Preset

Software Sensors :
Sensor 1 : Data from Aquacomputer Service / Aquacomputer hardware Monitor / CPU / CoreMAX
Sensor 2 :
Data from Aquacomputer Service / Aquacomputer hardware Monitor / GPU /GPU Core

The device works fine but randomly ( approximately once or twice per day ) changes the colors of the temp controlled
Output to the MAximum temperature color configured, (Color 2 ) on Output 2 & 3 ,
when this happens, I open aquasuite to check the issue, & I find all my
Output have changed their sources to : External Controlled Source ( aquabus, Bluetooth.....) & all the sensors are back to the Fallback value 50°
I didn't find any solution except rebooting the PC, sometimes it continues working ok, & sometimes the issue reappears after a few hours.

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 08:37

If this happens, it can have several causes.
An unstable USB connection. A loose power supply or cable.
Test another USB port.
Place the USB cable independently from the power cable for testing.
Power the farbwerk with a different cable from the power supply.

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 21:53

If this happens, it can have several causes.
An unstable USB connection. A loose power supply or cable.
Test another USB port.
Place the USB cable independently from the power cable for testing.
Power the farbwerk with a different cable from the power supply.

Hi , & thanks for the response,

- I've already changed the Usb cable to another port ; still the same. ( I'm using a new cable out of the farbwerk's box)

- Would you please explain this sentence : Place the USB cable independently from the power cable for testing ?

Do you mean that I have to physically, root the USB away from the power lines ? is there any chance that the USB data signals get corrupted from interference with +12V lines from other cables near to it ?
because I have some other Molex cables from my speed controller to the fans & 2 pumps ( powering between 5 & 7 Amperes in total ) these cables gets a few centimeters near to the farbwerk but there is no cable over it,
however, the USB from the modherboard to farbwerk gets its way under all these power cables & perpendicular to them.
here is my farbwerk setup to give you an idea :

- I still have a little doubt about the Molex powering the farbwerk since I'm using extenders ( I've already tested them with multimeter & seems to work OK )
I never noticed a power loss from the farbwerk, like leds turning off & on again, the device is just loosing its connection with software sensors & aquasuite as I mentioned before.
is there any chance some sort of micro power outage happening a few milliseconds causing all of this ?

thanks again
& Merry Christmas :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kaisounovsky« (28. Dezember 2018, 21:12)