• 25.04.2024, 06:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sensor of GPU Core stopping working.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2018, 14:05

Hello.

Eh, im done of this. Every time in a day my sensor of GPU Core temp (only one I can choose - the hardware one) is stopping working and my fans are running on FULL SPEED.

Is anyone can help me with this?

Its really annoying me.......

Reseting services doesnt help, adding again the gpu temp doesnt also help,
only thing that help is restart computer :thumbdown:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sebash« (22. Dezember 2018, 14:06)

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018, 16:09

I wanted to chime in to say I'm having the same issue with pushing software sensor values to both my Quadro and my D5 Next. The values will work for a day or two, and then it appears they stop and all I see in Aquasuite are blank values. In my case, restarting the service helps sometimes, but more often than not a full reboot is needed.

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2018, 16:45

I wanted to chime in to say I'm having the same issue with pushing software sensor values to both my Quadro and my D5 Next. The values will work for a day or two, and then it appears they stop and all I see in Aquasuite are blank values. In my case, restarting the service helps sometimes, but more often than not a full reboot is needed.
yea, exactly... i dunno if its because of other programs like gpu-z or something

Montag, 28. Januar 2019, 21:42

Can we get any fix?