• 16.04.2024, 20:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Buying a Brand NEW Aquaero And Getting Delivered A Used one? (Plus D5 next Issues) !

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 16:05

I have just put my hands on my order and my excitement faded away at once after
opening the first pack which was the aquaero 6 XT black red.

You know ... when you buy an item for nearly 200 Euros and what you get is
what you see on the images bellow a lot of things cross through your mind and
none of them is a good one ...

So This is My brand NEW Aquaero 6 XT ordered from your shop.

AQUAERO ISSUE SOLVED

(It was the bloody protective film but this film is so slim that makes you think you will
finally get the screen of the aquaero if you keep pushing to make an edge and take it off
eventually!)

Screen scratches deep to the level even the finger tip can feel them and even the metal is scratched
on the IR side (appears on the 1st image)

Screen peripheral edges scratched too

Screw holes that appeared to have previously screwed.

To continue now ... the next package I chose to open is the D5 next which was just listed as available
when it was put in my order (Fresh Batch).

First thing I come across when I open it is the deep mark or scratch (choose the most appropriate word for
you to describe it) which is placed right on the front as it appears on the images bellow and even when the
top is mounted won't cover it ... neither twisting the damaged area on the back is possible due to the inner
cables length and the way the holes are then positioned to be attached on its base where the plastic male
inputs of the base slightly will touch the inner vertically placed PCB which makes it easy to be damaged in
the process of taking the pump apart from its base where due to the fact that the bottom of the pump just
sits there and whenever you try to remove the pump base it will also remove the bottom of the pump no matter
what you do or how gently you are going to try it.

So based on what I describe above removing also the pump in the future while its base remains attached on my
system won't be possible as long I need to gently remove the bottom of the pump from its based and take care
of the wires which are exposed due to the fact that the pump is split! ! ! ! ! ! !

Take a look on the images below to understand what I am talking about.

This happens every time .... you try to remove the pump from its base ... the bottom of the pump
splits ... then you have exposed cables and you need to gently remove the bottom of the pump
from its base where it is stuck ... then place back the pump bottom until it is firmly put where it belongs....

.... and after you do what you need to do ... no matter how firmly the pump bottom is placed you
come across the same issue again and again and again which puts you into the position to be exposed to
a possible cable detachment from where it is soldered and by all means as you can see in my case
you will be unable to do this operation with the pump attached to the system especially if its position
won't be with enough room to apply what I describe above!

I am eager to read your responses and learn my outs here.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Edropian« (27. Dezember 2018, 19:26)

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 17:46

I also had the issue of the Pump Body separating from the Pump Base (Not the NEXT Base).

I carefully removed the Pump Base from the NEXT assembly, and snapped the Pump back together.

I have inserted and removed the Pump several times since this initial incident, and the Pump remains intact.

It appears that AC may have had a QC issue with this last batch of Pumps. Fortunately the wires inside the pump were long enough to prevent tearing them off their connections.

RodeoGeorge

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wa3pnt« (28. Dezember 2018, 02:55)

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 18:58

on your aquaero is a protective sheet, you have to remove it.

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 19:19

it is one of the times I am so f****g happy of being wrong and I am not afraid to admit it!

After you have verified that there must be a film I said the "F**k this and lets do this" and
put my wife on the task (longer nails) to either get the film off or the the screen itself if there
was not any.

I tried to get a "film" to make an edge and pull it off but nothing was coming off during my
attempt and instead of damaging the item before we talk I came here with this post.

Eventually Maria ... after fighting with it for some minutes, managed to make a starting edge of this
film and started taking it off ... and I finally got a sense of relief on that one ...

I was wrong for being salty on the Aquaero scratches and I apologize for that

but this bloody film is one of a kind and slim to the nano scale :S

While the scratch on the metal part of it remains intact though ... just this one scratch is not
a deal breaker for me.

What about the D5 Next behavior ?

Is there something I miss again or it is in fact defective? There is no chance this pump can
be disassembled while on the setup if it loses its bot cap that easily. And that scratch mark in the
middle of it ... is disappointing at least.

What can I do to work around it?

I am not willing to go into the guess work without being under your instructions because if anything
happens to it I want to make sure it won't be my poor judgement the reason of damaging it.

But believe it or not Sebastian I thank you for responding because I was really F-ed if I was to go
down another month without completing the set up!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Edropian« (27. Dezember 2018, 19:29)

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 21:51

I got the same problem . when I open the box the D5 Next already separate into 3 parts
and now the display is not working but the lights and D5 still working OK