• 16.04.2024, 14:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite crashes on display of CPU Usage chart (using both Aquasuite service data or HWInfo data) - since upgrade to AMD Ryzen

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2018, 18:33

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with Aquasuite crashing when trying to display CPU Usage data log since I have switched to AMD Ryzen 5 2600x. Before I was on i7-2600K and it worked with no problems.

Now with AMD I can set up the Data log:

create the chart displaying the data log:

and I can put an item on page displaying any other data log charts (except the cpu usage one)

but as soon as I select the CPU Usage chart Aquasuite will crash (no errors displayed)
I can restart aquasuite and display any other pages that are not using the CPU Usage chart, but as soon as I open a page displaying the CPU Usage chart it will crash again.
I have tried to recreate the whole Data Log entry, the Chart etc but nothing is helping.

I have been encountering this issue for 6 months, went through multiple versions of Aquasuite (2018-0 & 2018-09 just to name some) & HW Info in that time and issue still remains.

Some old pic of my page when having 2600K

With the 2600X (on the first pic the CPU Usage was still setup from the time when having 4 core / 8 thread since every time I try to change it it will crash and I have to revert back to a saved ProgramData settings of Aquasuite)

here I just selected a black data source to prevent page from crashing on display

the above was using the data from HWInfo shared memory, but when I create a data log item using the data from Aquasuite service and create a chart based on those data I get the same crashing effect when trying to display the chart on page

using aquasuite service data sources

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 00:44

200 views and noone replied? strange that noone else is experiencing similar issues ;o[

Sonntag, 14. April 2019, 10:33

bump

Sonntag, 14. April 2019, 12:33

have you tried a clean aquasuite installation.
maybe it is an issue with you old settings
use only the live charts without the log data charts