• 16.04.2024, 17:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RGBpx lighting set Connection Question

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 06:13

Hello.

This is a fast and rather easy question in order to eliminate my confusion.

1) Does Aqua-Computer RGBpx lighting set for PC case, 60 addressable LEDs require

farbwerk in order to connect it to the Aquaero 6xt or this can be done and without it?

Thanks in advance :D :D :D

PS: 2nd question. If it requires farbwerk ... can I connect it on the same splitty 9 where I will be connecting 2 D5 Next
and any other Aquabus device on my set up ? Will it work like that as a set up.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Edropian« (10. Januar 2019, 06:15)

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 07:13

No, Farbwerk isn't for RGBpx. You have to use Quadro https://www.highflow.nl/aircooling/fans/…r-pwm-fans.html

for your USB question: should work also for Quadro

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 08:01

No, Farbwerk isn't for RGBpx. You have to use Quadro https://www.highflow.nl/aircooling/fans/…r-pwm-fans.html

for your USB question: should work also for Quadro

Thanks for responding my friend!

So ... will I have to use quadro or it can be done
with Aquaero 6xt without quadro too?

Can the Aquaero run this RGBpx kit through its RGB connection?

PS: what is frustrating here is the fact that even by having 2 D5 next you can't use them for that
purpose if you have them attached to the Aquabus high as long as this is the same connection
for both Aquabus and RGBpx and you can only choose to use one function.

PPS: is there an RGB kit compatible and able to connect with the Aquaero straight
away if this one can't ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Edropian« (10. Januar 2019, 08:14)

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 23:09

The RGB Header on the Aquaero is intended for a single RGB LED like this one https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2664
Connecting a LED Strip to the RGB Header can damage the Aquaero.

You can connect the D5 Next Pump with USB to your Mainboard.
Then you can use the Connector on the Pump for the RGBpx LEDs.

Note: To control the RGBpx LED colors, an USB connection is required. It is not possible to control the RGBpx LEDs with Aquabus.
Thats why the Pump share the Aquabus and RGBpx connection. (the Quadro requires an USB connection to control the LED color, too)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (10. Januar 2019, 23:27)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 11:15

The RGB Header on the Aquaero is intended for a single RGB LED like this one https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2664
Connecting a LED Strip to the RGB Header can damage the Aquaero.

You can connect the D5 Next Pump with USB to your Mainboard.
Then you can use the Connector on the Pump for the RGBpx LEDs.

Note: To control the RGBpx LED colors, an USB connection is required. It is not possible to control the RGBpx LEDs with Aquabus.
Thats why the Pump share the Aquabus and RGBpx connection. (the Quadro requires an USB connection to control the LED color, too)

Thanks for that answer my friend!

I never had previous experience with Aqua Computer electronics ... but I have finally started clarifying the
way they are thinking around their stuff.

You answer covered me 100% :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: