• 16.04.2024, 20:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Connection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch header (53217)

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 21:33

Hi

i am not englishbut i try my best to write in english.
i bought

In the description it tells that i should connect it with the rpm connector on the Aquastream.
Can i connect it to the rpm connection on my Aquero 6 LT USB?
if not i could connect it too the pump but how does this works together with the Aquero if above is not an option?
Thanks for the help in advance.
Regards,
eaonflux

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »eaonflux« (10. Januar 2019, 22:03)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 02:28

It does not work on the Aquaero

How it works:
if the pump rpm is zero, the pump gives a signal to the mainboard to shut down your Computer.
the aquaero is not required for this.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (11. Januar 2019, 02:29)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 08:37

It does not work on the Aquaero

How it works:
if the pump rpm is zero, the pump gives a signal to the mainboard to shut down your Computer.
the aquaero is not required for this.

Thanks for your reply.
  • So i connect it to the pumps RPM connection even when the pump is connected to the Aquero?
  • And if so,i can not use the Aquero RPM connection anymore for the mobo cpu fan header because i connected the Connection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch header (53217) to it?
  • So if i cant use the RPM from the Aquero on the mobo cpu headerfan could i connect it on the cpu header optional, or is this just overkill or just stupid?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »eaonflux« (11. Januar 2019, 08:47)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 17:52

Please read the Shop website of the Cable. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3607

The cable is only compatible with the listed devices on the shop site. It does not work anywhere else.

The aquaero is not listed, so the cable does not work on the aquaero.
The mainboard cpu header is not listed, so the cable does not work on the mainboard cpu header. (it will damage your mainboard if you connect the cable to the cpu header)

Zitat

So i connect it to the pumps RPM connection even when the pump is connected to the Aquero?
Yes.

Zitat

And if so,i can not use the Aquero RPM connection anymore for the mobo cpu fan header because i connected the Connection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch header (53217) to it?
You have to connect the cable from the Aquastream Ultimate RPM Connector to the mainboard PWRBTN connector.
see the attached picture.

Please read the Mainboard Manual (section is called the "System Panel Connector" ) to find the correct Pins for the PWRBTN on the mainboard.

Warning: Before connecting the cable, make sure the RPM/alarm header of the Aquastream Pump is configured correctly!
Configuration for aquastream ULTIMATE (aquasuite Software): Tab "Alarms": "Power switch (53217)" has to be activated.
»Hufeisen« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (11. Januar 2019, 17:59)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 19:02

Thanks again :)