• 19.04.2024, 21:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 21:41

Hi

i am not english but i try my best to write in english.

i bought

I figure out the the plug for relay i connect on the Aquero's relay connector, but then i have no clue what to do?
The powerconnect i can not figureout where to connect that 2pins female connector?
my goal is that if somethings wrong pc must shutdown?
can anyone help me or explain what i must do?
Regards,
Eaonflux

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 22:07

must i cut the cables and connect them to the plug like this?
»eaonflux« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • plug for relay connector.png

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 23:55

must i cut the cables and connect them to the plug like this?
No. Connecting the Standby Power Cables to the Relais Header will damage your Aquaero.

The Standby Power connector (purple and black cables) is only for Aquaero 5. It is not required for Aquaero 6.

You have to cut the green Cable and connect both ends to the Relais Header on the Aquaero.
One end of the green Cable must be on Pin 3 at the Relais Header.
The other end of the green Cable must be on Pin 1 or Pin 2. (i am not sure which Pin. Should be Pin 1 for the Aquaero 6. If your Computer does not start, then change the cable to Pin 2)

Then you have to start the aquasuite software and select an action for the relais on the aquaero.
for example: If the water temperature is higher than 50°C, then activate the Relais.
Once the selected condition is met, the relais activates and your Computer should power off instantly (unsaved data will be lost).
A complete power cycle (including USB and standby power) is required to have the relay operated again, allowing you to start your computer again.

Note: if you want to start your Computer without the Aquaero, you have to reconnect both ends of the green cable.
Only removing the Relais Plug from the Aquaero does not allow you to start your Computer.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (11. Januar 2019, 00:57)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 08:52

Thanks again for your reply.
I will keep this in mind when i test the build without the aquero.
"Note: if you want to start your Computer without the Aquaero, you have to reconnect both ends of the green cable.

Only removing the Relais Plug from the Aquaero does not allow you to start your Computer. "

But how do i what the positions are on the relay plug?

see atachment

sorry me not a techincian guy. just an over joyed newly watercooling dude that went full in to it :)
Clipboard01.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »eaonflux« (11. Januar 2019, 08:55)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 18:10

See the attached Picture for the Pins on the Relay Header.
»Hufeisen« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Relay Pin.jpg (74,34 kB - 203 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 14. April 2024, 18:14)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 18:58

Thanks for your Help :)