• 19.04.2024, 23:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 18:35

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 06:30

No, not really... the only USB connection from/to the aquaero is to the motherboard.

The Hubby7 allows you connect multiple USB items to the hub, which is then connected to a single motherboard USB port.
All the aquacomputer devices will then show up in the aquasuite, where you can control/monitor them.

If you wish to control/monitor aquacomputer devices with the aquaero, you have to use the aquabus connection.

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 23:01

So the only benefit of connecting the devices to the Aquaero is using the Aquaero screen to control the parts, otherwise i just can use Aquasuite, correct?

boli

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 23:59

What devices? The Aquaero is what controls the devices that I know/have * (even when Windows is not running), and Aquasuite is used to configure the Aquaero.

* The devices I know/have are not USB. I think some of them do have control logic of their own (unnecessary when one has an Aquaero). It should say so on their respective product page and/or manual. If true, I guess your assumption is correct (I only have an Aquaero LT without display, no experience there).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »boli« (15. Januar 2019, 00:01)

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 00:34

I mean devices like Aqualis XT, D5 Next RGB, Quadro, Poweradjust3,...etc that I have all, so can we connect the Aquabus and USB together in each device or we need to choose one connection per device?

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 05:59

you need to connect by usb 1st for the device to be recognised by the pc so having a hubby helps if you have a lot to connect. you can disconnect after and use just aquabus. however I kept my usb connected so future updates are easy to do so in answer to your question yes you can have either or have both :) I have Aquaero 6 xt, 1x hubby7, 1 x poweradjust 3, an mps 400 and 4x splitty 9, 1 of which is setup as aquabus hub. the Aquaero, hubby7, mps400 and the poweradjust are all connected by both usb and aquabus.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (15. Januar 2019, 06:05)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 23:02