• 16.04.2024, 19:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?!

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 23:08

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?! like bring all those parts and connect them to one computer and show us the possibilities, instead of reading lots and lots of pages that describe nothing, really Aqua computer guys, do it in german and youtube will translate, and im ok with only visual 8)

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 20:56

I know what you mean. I thought of doing one when I was wiring mine up for exactly that reason. I did take a lot of pictures and if it'll let me I am happy to post some. But, basically what I did was found all of the manuals in .pdf online for everything I was installing, then cross referenced the various details of each of their own installation. The information is out there. Unfortunately, just nothing available in an easy to consume YouTube type format.
I have an aquastream,with flow sensor,temp sensor. Along with the Vision CPU block and whatever that small remote usb Vision device is called.
I ended up using a fan and usb splitter for everything.

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 21:26

Well i have 2 D5 next that has RGB, Quadro, 2 x rgbx splitty 4 for the RGB fans, 1 splitty 9, 1 aquabus expander, 1 aquaero 6 xt, 8 rgb corsair fans, 1 usb hub, 1 power adjust 3, aqualis nano glass xt, 1 high flow sensor, 1 rgb led, 1 calitemp sensor, 1 normal inline sensor, how on earth im gonna connect all those together ?( , i need to start building it to know what i have done exactly buying all of those parts

Montag, 21. Januar 2019, 19:33

The problem is that there is more than one option to do it.
If you have an aquaero you definitly need to connect it to USB. That's the first step. From now you have two options: USB and aquabus.
At the more complex devices like D5 and Quadro you should connect them via USB and you can maybe add a aquabus connection if you need a sensor value at the aquaero. Sensor values can als be send by USB but this will not work at Boot. So the aquaero will use a fall back vaue which can be defined for each sensor until Windows is running.
The Splittys are just simple distributors - should be easy to install them. The CaliTemp can be connected without a aquabus Hub as long you only use one of them. At the poweradjust you can connect it via aquabus only if you like but you need to do a address set up one time via USB. Same at aqualis. You can connect it via aquabus if you like or USB or both. The high flow sensor will be connected to the flow input at the aquaero. You can use 4pin Y-cables to split the aquabus to more devices.
The Corsair RGB fans needs to be connected to Splitty4 - and Splitty4 to the Quadro. As you can only connect 4 Corsair RGB fans to one Splitty and you can not add a second one to the Quadro you need the second Splitty4 to connect to the D5 NEXT.

Hope that helps you a little bit....

orkusmg

Montag, 21. Januar 2019, 22:42

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?
+1 to you on that mate! Aqua Computer should be thanking on their knees to people like Daniel from Singularity Computers that they even still exist. So much hard work goes into designing and programing SW for these devices, and so little for easy part which is deep, technical insight how it works on the video. They could basicaly explode worldwide if they only treat YT seriously. I'm heaving hard time to explain to people how benificial quadro is for their system, not to mention aquaero or rest of devices.

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 17:16

So if I have 2 D5 next, i need to connect them to 2 Quadros? and if i want to connect 8 RGB fans i need another 2 Quadros?

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 18:17

So if I have 2 D5 next, i need to connect them to 2 Quadros?
no.

D5 next --> usb cable --> mainboard / usb hub
D5 next --> rgbpx cable --> rgbpx splitty4 <-- rgb cable of the fans
the power cable of the fans has a lot of options to connect to: aquaero, quadro, splitty4.

aquaero --> usb cable --> mainboard / usb hub

high flow sensor --> sensor cable --> aquaero flow sensor connector
normal inline temperature sensor --> aquaero temperature sensor connector
calitemp sensor --> aquabus x4 extender --> aquaero
aqualis nano --> aquabus cable --> aquabus x4 extender
single rgb led --> aquaero rgb header

the quadro, poweradjust 3 and splitty9 are not required?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (22. Januar 2019, 18:23)

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 18:35

Great, but if you have 2 D5 Next and 8 Fans?

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 18:44

I mean, how to coonect 2 rgbpx of the 2 D5 Pumps to Aquaero, if I connect the D5 rgbpx to the 2 Splitty 4, how to connect the 2 Splitty 4 to Aquaero? through the aquabus extender?

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 19:33

At the D5 you can only use aquabus OR RGBpx. If you like to control them by the aquaero you can not use the RGBpx output.

In this case you need 2 QUADRO to control 8 RGB fans. Each QUADRO needs to be connected to a SPLITTY4 which can connect to 4 Corsair RGB fans.

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 22:36

the rgbpx function requires an usb connection. the rgbpx can not be controlled with aquabus.

you have 2 options:
1. connect the pump with aquabus to the aquaero. then rgbpx will not be available at the pump.

2. connect the pump with usb to the mainboard. then you can use rgbpx functions and connect a splitty4 to the pump.
but you have to control the pump with the usb connection and the aquasuite software. a connection to the aquaero with aquabus is not possible (and not required because you control the pump with usb)

if you want you can connect the splitty4 to a fan port on the aquaero so you can control the fan speed with the aquaero, and connect the rgbpx to the pump to control the led color with usb connection of the pump.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (22. Januar 2019, 22:45)

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 05:01

Absolutely hard to configure like this, give me some time and i will share a full visual chart of the connection, then we can discuss as I can see my only problem is in the Rgbpx whether is is controllable via Aquabus or i need to have 2 Quadros, will share it later.