• 18.04.2024, 11:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

iBeta2

aquainlet XT 100 ml with nano coating, fill level sensor

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 12:30

Hi AC forum,

I've got a 10+ year old Aquastream XT Ultra + Aquaero Pro 5.

Want to fit the aquainlet XT 100 ml, so wondered if there were any other seals or other accessories necessary for the installation? Particularly what length is the internal usb cable that comes with the aquainlet ? AC have seen fit not to provide that information on the product page.

Also if anyone knows the resolution of the mps level sensor? Is it high enough to detect leaks generally before damage occurs, for example can the alarm be triggered by a greater than normal drop in the water level?

I cannot find any info on this, not even a acreenshot of the Aquasuite monitoring.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »iBeta2« (6. Februar 2019, 13:42)

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 19:21

Anything you need for mounting the aquainlet either comes with it or is integrated in the Aquastream, iirc.

The USB Cable from my aquainlet XT 150 ml is ~100cm, should be the same for the 100ml version

iBeta2

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019, 23:31

Thanks grizzlygff4 - Have ordered an aquainlet now.

I've looked at the Fill Level Alarm in Aquasuite and it unfortunately does not have a way to trigger due to rate of change, only an absolute level value. Detecting a high rate of change would seem essential to detect a leak, and as it is now I guess you would have to put in a value just below the current water level position - and occasionally have to change the value due to evaporation etc.

But maybe I should wait to criticise until trying the 2019 version. The hardware license I need for Aquasuite 2019 has yet to be installed.