• 19.04.2024, 09:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

formal

Aquaero 6 Pro with dual D5 options

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2019, 12:08

Hi all, I need to run dual D5 with the Aquaero 6 pro to feed 2x Mo-ra3 radiators, all I need are fan curves, temp in/out sensors and flowrate
Would like to keep as much of this in the Aqua brand as possible for minimal compatibility issues, any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Donnerstag, 7. März 2019, 15:18

I run a dual DDC with 21 fans (most being GT AP-15s). What do you need to know?

If you know the specs of the fans, and you already have the specs of the Aquaero, you’ll have all you need to know.

RE: Aquaero 6 Pro with dual D5 options

Donnerstag, 7. März 2019, 21:42

Hi all, I need to run dual D5 with the Aquaero 6 pro to feed 2x Mo-ra3 radiators, all I need are fan curves, temp in/out sensors and flowrate
Would like to keep as much of this in the Aqua brand as possible for minimal compatibility issues, any pointers would be greatly appreciated

The aquaero 6 Pro will run your fan curves.

The pumps depend on how you want to do it, but with the aquaero, two "Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal" should work well.

Four "Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT and aquaduct", two (1 in/1 out) per Mo-ra.

Two "Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust", one for each Mo-ra loop. The aquaero 6 has two flow sensor ports.