• 23.04.2024, 20:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

7HUND3R

control fan aquaero and aquasuite

Mittwoch, 15. August 2007, 20:31

hello.

I have a doubt with auqaero, is that the ventilators I have them controlled by the software of aquasuite, I have all the ventilators then 50%. when enchego the PC the ventilators is put to the 100% and they do not put to 50% spear that the profile did not load. it always does not regulate them to 50%?

divve

Re: control fan aquaero and aquasuite

Donnerstag, 16. August 2007, 15:49

You can try saving your settings to the EEPROM through the Aqua Suite software. If that fails try resetting the Aquaero by holding down the set/mode button for 3 sec. from a complete power off boot.

7HUND3R

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 13:01

I mean if aquaero can control the fan hardware and not software.
You can control hardware?

divve

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 13:34

Yes. After the settings are saved to the Aquaero, it'll control the fans by itself without the Aquasuite software. Alternatively, you can program the fan settings directly into the Aquaero as well

7HUND3R

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 22:19

As the fan is controlled by the aquaero?

divve

Mittwoch, 21. November 2007, 01:32

The Aquaero controls everything. That's what makes it great. It works independently from your computer's OS. For instance, if your computer locks up when unattended the Aquaero still can perform an emergency shut down and save your hardware from overheating.

7HUND3R

Mittwoch, 28. November 2007, 13:50

If I was that aquaero has many functions, but I want to know the steps we need to do to control fans with aquaero and not aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 28. November 2007, 15:52

What?
You have to connect the Aquaero via Usb to your motherboard then you can access all features through the Aquasuite. There is no other way.

7HUND3R

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 13:38

But des del aquaero can not? That is when I turn on the pc fans are put at 100% and I have to load acuasuite to be regulated as I want.

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 14:01

Try to save your settings in the EEPRom. Then it should work.

7HUND3R

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 19:54

Not how.

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 20:11

Could ypu please write in a proper English what your question is?

At the moment i can' t get it.

7HUND3R

Montag, 3. Dezember 2007, 20:21

As I regularly fans through the aquaero, I do not want to regulate the fan with aquasuite.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2007, 23:56

Okay. You have to make your settings how the fan should be controlled in the Aquasuite. Then you have to hit the button save settings in the eeprom. Afterwards you can disconnect the Aquaero from Usb. It will work with the settings given.

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007, 03:53

Zitat von »7HUND3R«

As I regularly fans through the aquaero, I do not want to regulate the fan with aquasuite.

If I am understanding you correctly, you want to control the Aquaero fan headers though the hardware correct?

If so it is a pain, but can be done via the three buttons on the Aquaero. Then you save the settings via an eprom write and you are done. You don't have to use the Aquasuite software.

As gr3if mentioned above, the fast way is to use the Aquasuite
to program the Aquaero and then you don't need it anymore.

7HUND3R

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 12:49

If I want to control fans with the three buttons aquaero. But not knowing how to do. I have to load des profile of aquasuite.

7HUND3R

Montag, 31. Dezember 2007, 12:26

help please?

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2008, 15:51