• 19.04.2024, 06:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Syberon

PowerAdjust 3 Ultra and Start Boost.

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 04:08

Every time when connected to PowerAdjust 3 fans spins up it starts at full voltage fot 10 seconds. My PowerAdjust 3 connected to Aquaero 6LT by aquabus and connected by USB with same time. I have disabled the start boost in PowerAdjust Fan tab and in Aquaero Fans tab but it doesn't helps - fan spins up at full speed for 10 seconds even is start boost disabled. I don't want to hear this loud sound at every PC start. All my another fans, connected to Aquaero 6 starts normally with 600rpm.

How to setup PowerAdjust not to use StartBoost and spins up at 33% like my other fans?

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 04:29

It's possible that the "start boost" is enabled in PA3 advanced menu ( fan tab) that can be accessed via-USB cable only. Connect that PA3 directly via-USB cable only, then under PA3 menu uncheck the "start boost" and save it, then you can reconnect that PA3 via-aquabus again

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (8. März 2019, 05:10)

Syberon

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 05:14

It's possible that the "start boost" is enabled in PA3 advanced menu ( fan tab) that can be accessed via-USB cable only.

The fan tab of PA3 connected by USB you can see on first attached screenshot. StartBoost is disabled on this tab.

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 05:49

Sorry I didn't see it :rolleyes:.... its probably me, but that menu looks add, like something is missing I presume you have updated PA3's firmware. I have 7x PA3 Ultra, in which 4 of them controlling 4 of my D5 pumps. I remember whey back I had exactly the same issue when don't mater how I set the "start boost" in PA3 via-aquabus, it would start my pumps and some of the fans at MAX speed for 10 seconds. It took me a while to figure that out that until I connected every PA3 separately via-USB cable first, then disabling "start boost" there allowed me to adjust the "start boost" via-aquabus to my liking.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (8. März 2019, 06:12)

Syberon

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 16:34

Thanks! This realy helped. I disconnected the aquabus cable and there are checked startboost option appeared in PA3 Fan tab. Disabling this option and connectiong aquabus again totally resolved this problem.