• 20.04.2024, 02:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Syberon

PowerAdjust 3 Ultra and Start Boost.

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 04:08

Every time when connected to PowerAdjust 3 fans spins up it starts at full voltage fot 10 seconds. My PowerAdjust 3 connected to Aquaero 6LT by aquabus and connected by USB with same time. I have disabled the start boost in PowerAdjust Fan tab and in Aquaero Fans tab but it doesn't helps - fan spins up at full speed for 10 seconds even is start boost disabled. I don't want to hear this loud sound at every PC start. All my another fans, connected to Aquaero 6 starts normally with 600rpm.

How to setup PowerAdjust not to use StartBoost and spins up at 33% like my other fans?

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 04:29

It's possible that the "start boost" is enabled in PA3 advanced menu ( fan tab) that can be accessed via-USB cable only. Connect that PA3 directly via-USB cable only, then under PA3 menu uncheck the "start boost" and save it, then you can reconnect that PA3 via-aquabus again

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (8. März 2019, 05:10)

Syberon

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 05:14

It's possible that the "start boost" is enabled in PA3 advanced menu ( fan tab) that can be accessed via-USB cable only.

The fan tab of PA3 connected by USB you can see on first attached screenshot. StartBoost is disabled on this tab.

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 05:49

Sorry I didn't see it :rolleyes:.... its probably me, but that menu looks add, like something is missing I presume you have updated PA3's firmware. I have 7x PA3 Ultra, in which 4 of them controlling 4 of my D5 pumps. I remember whey back I had exactly the same issue when don't mater how I set the "start boost" in PA3 via-aquabus, it would start my pumps and some of the fans at MAX speed for 10 seconds. It took me a while to figure that out that until I connected every PA3 separately via-USB cable first, then disabling "start boost" there allowed me to adjust the "start boost" via-aquabus to my liking.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (8. März 2019, 06:12)

Syberon

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 16:34

Thanks! This realy helped. I disconnected the aquabus cable and there are checked startboost option appeared in PA3 Fan tab. Disabling this option and connectiong aquabus again totally resolved this problem.