• 16.04.2024, 21:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019, 22:40

Hey Guys,

i just ordered a Farbwerk 360 Controller, i got a Revolt 2 Case (I loved the case and got i with defect internal LED Controller from a local seller) and want to exchange the old LED system with the Farbwerk 360.

I ordered:
- The Farbwerk 360 "starter" set
- 2x the 27,3cm 30LED stripes
- 2x 50cm original Wire

And i want to use the original Layout of the broken Revolt LED Controller which will be like this:

Before installing the stripes i got a few questions:

- Can i wire the parallel stripes together? (just like WS2812 using the same Data line, im aware that a separately control for the stripes will not be possible after the Y-Junction ). So im not wasting 2 ports for 2 stripes which should have exactly same illumination

- I got about 3m of 2812b LED Stripe mounted unter my Desk. Currently unused, cause my Arduino DIY System didnt work out properly. Is there a way to hook up these LED Stripe to the Farbwerk 360? If yes, which Pin is the "Data Out" Pin (which goes to Data In to the Stripe)? (i just wanna use this pin and get a external power supply, since 3m of LEDs is maybe to much for my power supply)

The whole Setup would be wired like this:

Ich hoffe ihr versteht mein Anliegen, Ich durchschaue das Forum noch nicht ganz und habe in den deutschen Bereichen keinen Beitrag zum Farbwerk 360 gefunden ;)
I hope you understand my concern, I don't fully understand the organisation of the forum yet and haven't found a topic to the Farbwerk 360 in the German sections ;)

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019, 07:07

Do not use Y-Connections on any RGBpx! NEVER!
Do not mix Power Sources! The Farbwerk source the 5V.
You can damage your Controller.

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019, 08:20

Damn, so I guess that RGBpx Stripes are not just high high quality WS2813 LEDs :S :D

Still any chance of getting my old setup of 2812b working?

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019, 11:06

you have to change your wiring.
farbwerk channel(x) -> strip1 (in)..strip1 (out) -> strip2 (in)..strip2 (out) -> strip3 (in)

in this way you can address up to 90 leds per channel.

Freitag, 14. Juni 2019, 18:12

I can not set the soft sensor of ferbwerk360.
I want to reflect the CPU temperature.
I don't know what's wrong....

Please help me...
»tetla« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 無題.png

Nrg91

Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2019, 16:24

Today I changed my splitty4, hoping to solve the problem of lighting the Corsair ML 120 Pro RGB LEDs, I also changed the RgbPx cable, but the LEDs still don't work.

Too bad the splitty4 is given compatible with the Farbwerk 360, I am very disappointed.

The LED strips instead work well.

The Farberwerk firmware is the last available (1006)

Can anyone give me an answer?

Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2019, 16:34

I can not set the soft sensor of ferbwerk360.
I want to reflect the CPU temperature.
I don't know what's wrong....
Please help me...
Use Windows 10. If you use windows 7 or 8 (not 8.1) the required device drivers not available.

Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2019, 00:53

Do you know if farbwerk 360 will work with phanteks HalosLux http://www.phanteks.com/HalosLux.html through splitty 4?

Freitag, 22. November 2019, 17:38

What about Corsair LL fans as the spillty 4 doesnt seem to recognise them

JohnAMcG

Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 23:02

I have made phanteks Digital Halos work. There are some caveats. First, you need to wire them up correctly. Im using 4 pin picoblade connectors to connect them directly to the farbwerk 360. If you daisy chain them they will only be a clone of each other. Meaning if the digital halo has 30 LEDs, and you daisy chain 3 of them, you still can only change 30 LEDs in the control, and all 3 halos will show the same effect. For true full control of the halos, you would need to wire them in series (from the end of the first LED strip to the start of the second) and on the Halo I have (Digital non-lux) there are no further connections past the last LED, meaning you would have to solder directly to the last LED on the chain. It is doable, but as I have 7 halos and 2 360s, I just made each halo the last leg of an rgbpx channel so that I still have full control of each LED, although they are spread across channels.

Which brings up my question. Can an effect be made to skip from one set of lights to another, or must it go in order?