• 18.04.2024, 12:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

landis

What to do?

Montag, 11. März 2019, 03:36

My computer has one of the Aquacomputer D5 USB pumps that all I can determine has failed. I know at one point the d5 USB was scheduled to be replaced, however I'm not sure which one is their placement at this point.
Does anybody know? I've been waiting for this replacement pump for quite some time.

Montag, 11. März 2019, 05:41

The D5 USB does not really have a direct replacement, but the newest D5 pump is the D5_NEXT.
The D5_NEXT has a USB port, but it does considerably more.
The extra features does make the housing a bit larger, which may impact the decision as a replacement for your existing build.

landis

Dienstag, 12. März 2019, 06:59

Unfortunately yes that will not work for that particular unit not with a cosmos case and the double well with the D5 underneath the rez on the inside interior hard drive wall.

My clearance is less than half an inch at the bottom below the pump.

Guess I'm back to waiting or scrap the case for something else entirely.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »landis« (12. März 2019, 07:04)