• 16.04.2024, 08:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

My mps Flow 200 isn't reading anything?

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 04:04

My Aquastream Ultima reports virtual flow at 55 l/h at 3600 rpm up to 83 l/h at 4925 rpm (77%, which is the highest stabel speed on both pumps). My mps Flow 200 on the other hand has stopped reporting anything (raw value is mostly 0, but can, at times, show values up to something that translates to 44 l/h when both pumps run at max, which seems to be minimum of what it can read). If I set it as a Pressure 1000, then back to Flow 200, and reset to factory, it will show a value of anything between 100 l/h and 200 l/h for a short while, and then go back to 0, so it's obviously something alive in there, so to speak. So the question is: Is the flow really that low? And is the Aquastream virtual flow measurement so totally off? I have ordered a Flow 100, so I can have something to compare with, in case the flow is really that low.

The system is a Mo-Ra3 -> Bitspower z200 -> small Barrow filter -> first Aquastream Ultima -> second Aquastream Ultima -> Aquaero 6XT -> flow sensor (about 200mm straight vertical tube) -> Asus Maximus X Formula Mosfets -> Vision CPU block -> first Asus Poseidon GTX 1080ti -> second Asus Poseidon GTX 1080ti -> Mo-Ra3. Total length is very roughly 3 meters 12mm internal diameter. Very roughly as I said.

Mittwoch, 10. April 2019, 20:27

I have a MPS400 instead of the MPS 200 (only difference is the ranges go higher than 200LPH and don't read accurately at lower rates down to 50LPH like the 200 does)

I had originally connected the MPS directly off the port of a radiator with a rigid fitting and had similar issues as yours.

After re-reading the manual, i saw that it needs some length of relatively straight tube before and after the MPS to get good readings, as it is pressure differential based and is easily disrupted by having too much turbulence in the flow. Six inches of tubing added between it and the rad solved my problems.

Mittwoch, 10. April 2019, 21:57

I have a MPS400 instead of the MPS 200 (only difference is the ranges go higher than 200LPH and don't read accurately at lower rates down to 50LPH like the 200 does)

I had originally connected the MPS directly off the port of a radiator with a rigid fitting and had similar issues as yours.

After re-reading the manual, i saw that it needs some length of relatively straight tube before and after the MPS to get good readings, as it is pressure differential based and is easily disrupted by having too much turbulence in the flow. Six inches of tubing added between it and the rad solved my problems.

As I wrote, I have appx 200mm straight horisontal petg tube before the sensor.

Donnerstag, 11. April 2019, 07:00

Out of interest, what happens if you open the fill valve on your reservoir? I had this same problem but with an MPS 400, fitting a pressure relief valve on my res sorted it for me. Aquacomputer pressure relief valve

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (11. April 2019, 07:05)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"