• 17.04.2024, 00:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Firmware Update to 1400 RPM for D5 NEXT

Dienstag, 2. April 2019, 21:36

Hello,

I woud like Aquacomputer to provide a FIRMWARE update for the D% NEXT in order to leave the minimun RPM value of the pump to 1400 RPM instead of the default value of 2000 RPM.

I find the default value of 2000 RPM a little bit noisy for me, because I also use the computer for MUSIC LISTENING with my new Audiophile Sound BlasterX AE-9 card.

Could you please AQUACOMPUTER privide a firmware update to set the minimun value to 1400 RPM?

Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SJGSM« (2. April 2019, 21:38)

Dienstag, 2. April 2019, 22:17

This is not possible.

Dienstag, 2. April 2019, 22:36

This is not possible.
Could you please expand and explain why you say it is not possible?

I believe it is totally feasible. Or maybe it is the Aquacomputer suite , then could you please provide that feature in the new 2019 Aquasuite sofware?

The deafult value of the Old pump was 1400 RPM (good enough for me), but the 2000 RPM is a little noisy.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SJGSM« (2. April 2019, 22:38)

Mittwoch, 3. April 2019, 07:05

I believe it is totally feasible
No! The lowest possible value is ~2000 rpm.
When you hear noise from the Pump you have to select a better top : https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3786
or decoupe the pump in a better way.