• 16.04.2024, 19:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

FenstarNL

unregistriert

Using the aquaro 6xt to turn my pc on?

Mittwoch, 10. April 2019, 13:38

Dear Aquacomputer staff / Aquacomputer community,
I am currently building a desk pc and want to use my aquaro 6 xt to turn my pc on since i do not have a power button. I have bought the 3 pin relay plug and a power switch cable. Is it at all posible to turn my pc on with the aquaro 6 xt? if it is how should i connect the power switch cable to the relay or do i need something different entirely? I have read that the remote should be able to turn on the pc if my motherboard supports it without any attachements. prefferably I would like to use the physical buttons to turn the pc on.
I would like to test if everything works on my old pc that is now still in use untill i finish the desk pc project so i am hoping i can do it without the aquasuite software for now.
Any help would be greatly apreciated,
Kind regards.

Barzak

unregistriert

Montag, 22. April 2019, 00:08

Since i only have the aquaero 5 pro my answer may be not entirely correct but i think its the same for version 6.

Basically you connect the power cable from your main board to the relay switch on your auquaero , this switch should be a three pin switch from one of those is normally closed and one is normally open.

you want to connect the switch cable to the normally open, if you want another hardware switch too you just connect the switch parralel to the same cable.

then you need to go in to the aquero menu and search for the infrared option, where you should find a sub menu that says " turn your pc on via infrared" or something along the lines.

you can then "teach" your aquaero the specific infrared signal by pressing whatever button you want on a remote of your choice,

hope it helps