• 16.04.2024, 11:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RGBpx future

Donnerstag, 11. April 2019, 11:41

So I’ve just purchased a block for a 2080ti.

I’m running 2x 6XTs, 2x PA3 Ultras and a Farbwerk. Needless to say, I have no RGBpx interface at the moment.

I’m going to assume, and hope, that the AQ7 in whatever form will have a native RGBpx interface.

In the meantime, it looks as though I’m stuck with a native interface on the MOBO (RVE) as the only AC options are a farbwerk 360, QUADRO, or splitty 4, the latter of which is redundant as I don’t need more fan outputs and I don’t want the former; yet another device added to the AC chain.

Can you guys confirm that RGBpx will be a native interface on new AQ7 devices or otherwise better integrated with similarly existing products?

Actually, looking at the QUADRO, would there be any native mounting options to the same mounting plate for the PA devices? I could replace a PA with one of those if I can keep the same physical setup.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (11. April 2019, 11:45)

Donnerstag, 11. April 2019, 16:47

We already stated that RGBpx will be available at nearly any upcoming product.

Donnerstag, 11. April 2019, 17:33

Cool.

That said, any ETA of a Poweradjust 4, new farbwerk that can control old and new strips that will work with the existing bezel?

Donnerstag, 11. April 2019, 21:24

any ETA of a Poweradjust 4

the new Poweradjust ist the QUADRO.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 09:30

And can that mount to the pre-existing bezel for the old versions? And does it have a status light as the pre-existing PAs?

No, doesn’t look like it can. It looks as though it has to mount to the side of a wall.

While there’s this idea to kill off 5 1/4 drive bay things, would it have been that difficult to design this to be compatible with your existing ecosystem?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (12. April 2019, 09:33)

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 09:51

The size and the mounting holes are the same.
Only the led is not available.

farbwerk 360, farbwerk, poweradjust, quadro .. all pcbs has the same dimensions and mounting holes.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 11:19

Thanks. I guess I’ll give it a go.

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 01:01

Wish they had the LEDs so if I changed the Farbwerk to Farbwerk 360, I could always install them on my 5 1/2 bezel I have installed.

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 08:37

I’m going to try to rig one up once I receive mine.