• 18.04.2024, 11:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 11:38

Some have suggested that they’ve been waiting a bit for the new 2080 blocks.

Just looking for an eta generally speaking as I’ve ordered the block, active back and corresponding vision terminal.

Are we really looking at a 30 day lead or less?

TIA

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 12:37

I don't think aquacomputer discusses delivery times on this forum.
If you ordered from them, I suggest an email direct to support.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 13:32

Not looking for delivery times, just product availability which isn’t order specific.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 21:15

I put in an order for a CPU block, RTX 2080ti GPU block and Active Backplate back on 20 December 2018.

Emailing support won't help... you will get answers like... "Arrival will be not before..." such and such a date... Have been back and forth with them several times on this.

Apparently what has been holding up my order is the Active backplate.... but who really knows....

I would not put any faith in the 30day ETA listed on the webshop.

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 08:38

I’ve been informed there was a manufacturing issue. The block should be ready soon. The vision maybe not as soon as there was some glass issue. What specifically they didn’t say.

So we’ll see.

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2019, 09:26

Any updates Aquacomp folks? The first 30 days is up here. Looking specifically for the vision.

Freitag, 17. Mai 2019, 11:11

Any ideas on what’s happening to your manufacturing?

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2019, 09:27

And there’s 60 days.

Your site still claims 30 days.

What’s going on here?

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019, 16:46

Finally!

Guess you didn't want to reach that 90 day mark, eh? Now that I get to finally use my card that's been collecting dust.

And here I thought things were efficient over there.

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2019, 08:14

I did not see the 2080ti on store just the 2080 version?

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2019, 22:10

I was lucky enough to find the block elsewhere a while ago. My comment was specific to the vision for the active back.