• 17.04.2024, 01:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

japemo

Corsair hydro 100i rgb platinum connected/control led by aquaero & aquasuite

Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 15:29

Hi friends!!!

I would know if is posible connect an AIO Corsair Hydro 100i rgb platinum to Aquaero 6 LT and controlled by Aquasuite

Thanks for your help!! :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »japemo« (16. April 2019, 19:47)

Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 17:55

The Aquaero 6 LT can not control LEDs.

To control the Fan LED with Aquasuite, you need a Quadro or a Farbwerk 360. And you need a RGBpx Splitty4.

Controlling the CPU Cooler RGB with Aquasuite is not possible.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (16. April 2019, 18:00)

Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 18:55

Not just any fans. I think it's particular Corsair and NZXT fan's RGB that can be controlled only on the QUADRO.

japemo

Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 20:26

To control the Fan LED with Aquasuite, you need a Quadro or a Farbwerk 360. And you need a RGBpx Splitty4.

Not just any fans. I think it's particular Corsair and NZXT fan's RGB that can be controlled only on the QUADRO.
Sorry my smartphone corrected controlled by control led...

I want controlled pump and fans with aquaero and RGB led with Farbwerk...

Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 23:11

If by Farbwerk 360, yes you can with specific fans.

Check here for more info on that.

japemo

Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 23:15

Ok thanx!!!!

Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 02:59

Ok thanx!!!!

Sorry for the confusion, I meant this one but the other one is a good read too regardless.

Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 20:06

The Corsair hydro H100i RGB Platinum ships with Corsair ML or LL Fans, which are compatible with a Farbwerk 360.
A Splitty4 is required to connect the Fan RGB cable to the Farbwerk 360.
You can control the Fan speed with an Aquaero.

The Pump can not be controlled with Aquaero or Aquasuite software, because the pump only has an USB Connector.
Any setting for the pump (RGB and Speed) require the proprietary Corsair iCue software.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (17. April 2019, 20:42)

japemo

Freitag, 26. April 2019, 00:56

The Corsair hydro H100i RGB Platinum ships with Corsair ML or LL Fans, which are compatible with a Farbwerk 360.
A Splitty4 is required to connect the Fan RGB cable to the Farbwerk 360.
You can control the Fan speed with an Aquaero.

The Pump can not be controlled with Aquaero or Aquasuite software, because the pump only has an USB Connector.
Any setting for the pump (RGB and Speed) require the proprietary Corsair iCue software.

Sorry but H100i RGB Platinum have CPU_FAN connector, copy/paste from Start Guide:

• Connect pump power cable to an available SATA power plug (figure 1).
• Connect pump tach cable to the CPU_FAN header on your motherboard (figure 1).
• Connect each fan to the shrouded 4 pin connectors on the pump (figure 2).

You can read in H100i H115i RGB Platinum Quick Start Guide

Freitag, 26. April 2019, 18:40

• Connect pump tach cable to the CPU_FAN header on your motherboard (figure 1).
This is only a pump tach cable. This cable sends the pump speed RPM to a FAN Header. You can not control the pump with this cable.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (26. April 2019, 18:49)

japemo

Freitag, 26. April 2019, 19:19

Yes, sorry.

Alfinal will buy a DDC bomb and Corsair ML140PRO RGB fans and will control them all with Aquaero 6 LT, passive heat sink for aquaero 6 black , Farbwerk 360 and a RGBpx Splitty4.

It scares me that there are people who can not control the RGB of ML120PRO RGB as discussed here.

Regards!!!!