• 16.04.2024, 11:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

-ApeX-

D5 NEXT - Aquabus cables vs USB cables and control with Aquaero.

Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 04:12

Hello everyone, I am finally at the cable management portion of my build but I ran into an issue. The D5 NEXT pumps (2 of them) have an USB mini connector, an Aquabus mini connector and a fan connector. I was under the impression I needed to connect the pump to the Aquaero via the mini Aquabus to Aquabus cable. Turns out the ones I have are for the 4 Calitemp sensors and I don't have any for the pumps at this time. Can I use the USB cables? (EDIT) Let me clarify, I thought I only needed to connect the D5 NEXT pump to the Aquabus connectors available. I will be making more of these mini connector cables within a couple of days but I just want to make sure it is really necessary to use both cables at all times.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »-ApeX-« (17. April 2019, 06:59)

Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 09:28

As far as I'm aware everything needs to be connected via USB on install for the Aquasuite software to see it, after that you can either just use USB, Aquabus or both. I personally leave them both connected because every time the Aquasuite software is updated you have to go through connecting everything via USB again.
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 20:36

Aquabus is not required if you connect the pump with USB to the Mainboard.