• 16.10.2019, 11:28
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

QUADRO crash during games

Saturday, April 27th 2019, 9:11am

Hi, I've also write to support but maybe here I'm not the only one with this problem!

I had a grid v3 from nzxt, but having a custom loop I always loved aquasuite software and products so I bought a Quadro.
Everything was working flawlessly... I use 6 fans in total with the help of 2 y-splitter, a temperature sensor in the loop and your software ready to go. Everything was working beautifully until I started a game...
Something is messing with the USB ports.
My pc was working perfectly before the Quadro, now, during games and only during games, aquasuite stop showing any sensor, fan ramps up to the max, my mouse is unresponsive (like is totally disconnected, the led on the mouse shut down). Basically, windows continually try to recognize USB with the message "USB not recognized"... keyboard instead is working fine.
after few minutes everything comes back... you hear the typical sound of USB recognized, the sensor comes back, fan start spinning normal and the mouse is with us again... after 30 seconds, it starts again in failing to recognize anything...
so it's a loop...quadro recognized, Quadro not recognized, and over and over again... and it's impossible to use until I close the game and everything works fine.
this happened with assassin's creed, overwatch... not league of legends (maybe because is less heavy on power and CPU?)
the USB connection of the Quadro is connected on the only USB 2.0 header of my motherboard, an Asus gaming x370-f (with a ryzen 5 2600 and an Asus 1070 ti), I have the rest of the stuff connected to USB 3.0, so it should not be a problem of "USB hub" or anything like that.

I'm still in time to return the quadro but I hope someone can tell me something to try, beacuse I really like this little beast and aquasuite software.
Thank you in advantage