• 16.04.2024, 05:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New: Update service starting with the aquasuite X

Freitag, 3. Mai 2019, 15:15

Aqua Computer has introduced a licensing system for the aquasuite software updates in 2016. Due to the fact that our products are very durable and are used much longer than hardware commonly used for PCs, we wanted to ensure support for older hardware as well.

The system has proven itself and older devices will continue to be supported in the current aquasuite.

In the past, however, there have always been misunderstandings. For example, customers assumed that they would no longer be able to use or install the software free of charge after the end of the included license period. In addition, it was not easy to understand up to which version you could get free updates due to the annual versions used.

Simpler and more transparent

For these reasons we have decided to simplify the system and make it more transparent:

With the upcoming aquasuite X, the annual versions of the aquasuite will be discontinued and the versions will be shown by a simple number. At the same time, the previous licensing system will be discontinued. With the registration of a device, the customer immediately receives a temporary update service for the aquasuite and connected devices. This also applies to all Aqua Computer devices operated on this computer.

The duration of the update service varies depending on the price class of the device and is up to 30 months. After this period, it can be extended by purchasing a key or another Aqua Computer device.

No obligation to update

There is no obligation to use the update service. The customer acquires the right to use the respective aquasuite version as far as technically possible for an unlimited period of time!

In order to provide our customers with a stable working aquasuite version even after the expiration of the update service, in case of serious errors, later versions will also be released for customers with an expired update service.

Insider Program

In order to improve the quality on release there will be the possibility to participate in an insider program. Participants can install and test pre-released versions. This will allow customers with known problems to get quicker fixes and the quality of the software will be improved by prior feedback upon release.

Customer-friendly changeover for existing annual licenses

The old licenses are converted to the new system in a customer-friendly way. This means for customers who activated their license before June 29, 2018:

aquasuite 2019: Update service until 31.12.2019
aquasuite 2020: Update service until 31.12.2020

For customers who activated their license between 29 June and 31 December 2018:

aquasuite 2018: Update service 365 days from license activation date
aquasuite 2019: Update service 550 days from license activation date
aquasuite 2020: Update service 1100 days from license activation date

Customers who have activated their version for aquasuite 2019 after 31 December 2018 will receive a 730-day update service from the activation date of the licence.

Devices already delivered will receive a 730-day update service instead of the previous two annual licences. Previously, customers with two annual licenses received updates for an average of 1.5 years. This will be extended to a maximum of two years for the affected devices. For newly produced devices, the included update service will be specified with the product.

Freitag, 3. Mai 2019, 18:43

So basically I wasted $15 for 2-year software updates for nothing? This is getting just ridiculous. I payed for Aquasuite 2018 AND 2019 ( Back in June 29 2018 ) and AQ 2019 is no where to be found with almost half a year left before the whole licensing expires. I was promised 2019 but it looks like I'm out of luck with the whole change.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (3. Mai 2019, 18:45)

Freitag, 3. Mai 2019, 19:09

So basically I wasted $15 for 2-year software updates for nothing?
NO!
I payed for Aquasuite 2018 AND 2019
You have a minimum time of 24 Month since your activation of your license.
No one gets lost. We will convert all previous licenses with the correct term. Nobody will be disadvantaged with the new system.
It is rather so that many customers gain time.

Freitag, 3. Mai 2019, 19:25

I just activated 2019 a few months ago as well. When will the new AquaSuite X software be available? Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Montag, 17. Juni 2019, 03:24

"The duration of the update service varies depending on the price class"

Where is this info?

Dienstag, 5. November 2019, 08:40

You tried to simplify the system,but it is not clear at all for me :)

So i have aquasuite 2018-6, licensed up to aquasuite version 2018 (i baught it in 2016 and have used aquasuite 2017 and 2018 ).

Can i upgrade easily to aquasuite X.6 and how ?
I only need to buy the "1 year update service for aquasuite software" ?

Also, as i have an "old" version of aquasuite, is my device already linked with the udpate service ?
Or should i install the new aquasuite 1st, then purchase the 1 year license ?
Or can i purchase the license, then install the new version ?

In the FAQ, please add some real world examples.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »softlion« (5. November 2019, 08:43)

Dienstag, 5. November 2019, 08:45

(subscribing to this discussion for email notifications)

Dienstag, 5. November 2019, 09:38

Install the new aquasuite, buy the Service, enter the key.
The order dosent matter.
It doesn't get any easier than that.

Dienstag, 5. November 2019, 10:10

ty !