• 16.04.2024, 06:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 and USB D5 pumps

Montag, 20. Mai 2019, 23:12

I have 2x Aquacomputer's earlier generation Aquabus D5... they are not connecting properly, and I suspect that the Aquabus board is fried on each of them. They run, but only at full power. They are quite old now anyways and probably due replacing. What do people recommend nowadays? A few specifics about my requirements:

1) I have twin custom loops: Loop a) 480 rad and an EK CPU waterblock. Nothing else. Loop b) 560 rad and an EK GPU waterblock. Nothing else. My installation means that there is no room for Aquacomputer's D5 NEXT pump. Besides I don't like all the bling. (Please don't question me on room for the NEXT - I know there is not and I do not want to mod my case further to make room).

2) I've not been on the forums for a while, but I vaguely remember that the Aquaero 6 does not necessarily play nice with all D5 PWM pumps... am I correct in this? Are there any D5 PWM's that are known to be okay with the Aquaero 6? (I can easily and quick cheaply buy Primochill, EK or XSPC D5 PWMs).

3) Would you advice me to just forget PWM / Aquabus and get a Vario and set it to 3/5 or whatever. (Currently running at full speed the system is needlessly noisy and flow speed is unnecessary fast currently)?

Thanks for any advice fellow watercooling enthusiasts.

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 06:17

EK-D5 V2 PWM Pumps work fine, I use 2 myself
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 12:36

Ahh thanks BartDude, very helpful.

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 12:37

Ahh thanks BartDude, very helpful.

Your welcome :)
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 19:06

EK-D5 V2 PWM Pumps work fine, I use 2 myself

EK-D5 G2 (Generation 2) pumps since they've been redesigned to have intel spec PWM to work properly with controllers like the AQ.

I also have 2 of them in serial. Very quiet compared to my old DDCs 35X2 pumps.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (21. Mai 2019, 19:08)

Samstag, 8. Juni 2019, 12:30

Thanks guys. Just got back from overseas trip: ordered. I should be able to get my system much quieter with the pumps at 50-60%.

GTXJackBauer: your the guy active on EVGA forums, right? Anyways, thanks for info.

Sonntag, 9. Juni 2019, 07:44

GTXJackBauer: your the guy active on EVGA forums, right? Anyways, thanks for info.

Yep, that's me.