• 17.04.2024, 00:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaereo 6 XT USB fan controller

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019, 07:40

Hello how are you, I have a Aquaereo 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, link below:

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3093

But it stopped working, and I think the problem is in his controller.

I found on your website this controller:

Aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller, link below:

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3481

I would like to know if this model Aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller, is compatible with my controller: Aquaereo 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD

Thank you very much in advance.
::
::.I7-10700k 5.1 Ghz | Asus Maximus XII Formula | GTX 1080 Ti ASUS POSEIDON.::
::.32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3000 Mhz | WaterCooler Custom.::
::.Teclado MadCatz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 | Mouse M.M.0.7.::
::.2X SSD HyperX Savage x 250GB RAID0.::
::.Fonte Corsair AX1200W | Cosmos II.::

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019, 22:02

Operationally, you should be able to load any saved profiles, and the LT should perform the same for you as your XT.

If you are asking will you be able to transfer the LCD screen from the XT to the LT to make it an XT, I believe that is a yes also.
If you examine your current device you should be able to remove the 4 retaining screws from the display panel and separate it from the main board by pulling on the left side where the connector is.
The aquasuite automatically recognizes an XT with the screen removed as an LT, and I assume the reverse is also true.

Samstag, 25. Mai 2019, 04:17

Operationally, you should be able to load any saved profiles, and the LT should perform the same for you as your XT.

If you are asking will you be able to transfer the LCD screen from the XT to the LT to make it an XT, I believe that is a yes also.
If you examine your current device you should be able to remove the 4 retaining screws from the display panel and separate it from the main board by pulling on the left side where the connector is.
The aquasuite automatically recognizes an XT with the screen removed as an LT, and I assume the reverse is also true.

Ok friend, thank you very much. :thumbsup:

::
::.I7-10700k 5.1 Ghz | Asus Maximus XII Formula | GTX 1080 Ti ASUS POSEIDON.::
::.32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3000 Mhz | WaterCooler Custom.::
::.Teclado MadCatz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 | Mouse M.M.0.7.::
::.2X SSD HyperX Savage x 250GB RAID0.::
::.Fonte Corsair AX1200W | Cosmos II.::