• 16.04.2024, 17:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jesaul

Radeon VII's sensor is not recognized

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 09:39

Hello.
i have a radeon VII.
In adrenalin 19.4.x Aquasuite could only see one of it's sensors: Junction Temperature. The sensor GPU temperature was not seen. It is in the setup of the software sensors.
Now with adrenalin 19.5, Radeon VII cannot be seen in the list of devices for software sensors anymore.

Can you please fix it?
I have Alphacool Eiswolf 240 cooling which needs to have dynamic fan control to be more or less silent.

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 10:57

Can you please fix it?
No. This and so other informations are delivered from the AMD driver. We have no influence to this and AMD has a very slow developer support.

Jesaul

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 12:02

Why does afterburner, gpu-z and all other ones work?
Because they use reading directly from the card without high level APIs?

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 12:56

Why does afterburner, gpu-z and all other ones work?
Because they use reading directly from the card without high level APIs?

maybe and if this is the case, why should AC wasting time and money to develop such a direct reading of values? Use HWinfo for that and you will have in Aquasuite all sensors you want. Believe me, that's much more flexible..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mditsch« (26. Mai 2019, 12:59)

Jesaul

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 17:00

maybe and if this is the case, why should AC wasting time and money to develop such a direct reading of values? Use HWinfo for that and you will have in Aquasuite all sensors you want. Believe me, that's much more flexible..

I am a C++ developer.

from my point of view, the functionality that has been working before has stopped working.
Of course I will use hwinfo.
But in this case I will not buy license update if old functionality stops working.

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 17:47

but the question for the root cause is: who has changed anything? AC or AMD? AC said: we haven't changed it. so, why making AC responsible for?

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 22:07

How do you get HWinfo working back with Aquasuite 2018-12 for example? Can't figure it out since it was removed a while back.

Montag, 27. Mai 2019, 19:52

How do you get HWinfo working back with Aquasuite 2018-12 for example? Can't figure it out since it was removed a while back.

that's my config for preventing to keep the sensor window open.

Jesaul

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2019, 21:01

I've switched to hwinfo. It's the only option.