• 19.04.2024, 11:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Accuracy of temperature measurment

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2019, 20:07

I'm in a process of building a new loop. It's completed but I only been running it "standalone" meaning that computer is off, nothing really get cooled. The loop has two D5 Next Pumps in serial one connected directly to another. It also have Calitemp sensor, which is according to specs should be very accurate. What I observed is that temperatures reported by Pumps (both are very close) are 2 degrees C higher than reported by Calitemp. Which one is correct?

Thanks in advance.

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2019, 21:29

It could depend on the ambient space around the sensors. The pumps may have electronics near the sensor, I don't know, but it really doesn't matter.

What would interest me most is temperature change over time, so pick one and go with it (maybe the calitemp because you paid for it)
You can also apply a bias to the sensors so they read the same.

It is the same with flow sensors, the exact accuracy is not as important as monitoring change over time.