• 16.04.2024, 10:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New: aquasuite X

Freitag, 14. Juni 2019, 11:40

The aquasuite X is now available for download. It replaces the previous annual numbering system and also makes the update service much simpler and more transparent. Details have already been announced and can be read here.

With the introduction of aquasuite X, there will also be insider versions in the future. Like known from Windows Insider versions will contain new functions and bugfixes first. These versions are aimed at users who like to experiment and who can live with the fact that something may not work as desired; but they can try out new functions first and also help to optimize the resulting stable version by providing feedback. The insider versions are only visible in the aquasuite or in the setup if the corresponding option is enabled. If you are not interested, you will still only see the normal release versions.

The integrated update check informs you immediately about new available versions of the aquasuite and the download can also be started from within the aquasuite.

The user interface of the aquasuite has already been gradually standardized over the last versions, so that a harmonious and modern appearance can be achieved even when using different devices.

Overview pages

The aquasuite can visualize all collectable data individually. In addition to ready-made templates for individual devices, you can create and design as many overview pages as you like. The contents of the overview page can also be displayed as an overlay directly on the desktop.

Hardwaremonitoring

The aquasuite has an integrated hardware monitor to watch data such as the CPU temperature or, with compatible devices with software sensor functions, to use it for controlling fan and LED outputs. The level of monitoring can be significantly extended by integrating external tools such as HWiNFO and AIDA64, so that a variety of options are available.

Data analysis

If you want to discover the control freak in yourself you get a powerful tool with with the data analysis which can generate charts from logged data. Data from different sources with different scales can be compared within the same charts. The charts can be annotated and exported directly as an image to share with others. For further analysis, the data can also be exported and used with other software.

aquasuite web

The aquasuite web function can output data to a website, so that the operating status of the home computer can also be monitored on a smartphone while waiting in line at the supermarket. Those who are very active in discussion forums can also show their system specs including current live data via a graphical signature.
The data transfer also works in the other direction: data from a remote PC can be read in again on one's own computer. For example, the data of several remote computers can be combined on an overview page.

RGBpx

RGBpx offers the possibility to individually control every single LED of compatible LED strips or fans to one of 16.8 million colors.
In addition to smooth animations and breathtaking effects, this also makes it possible to adapt the lighting to your individual wishes. Thus the workplace can truly shine in the right light.

AMBIENTpx

In combination with an RGBpx capable device such as the QUADRO and corresponding LED strips or compatible fans, the monitor content can be expanded to the environment.
The current image content of the monitor is analyzed in the background in real time and the color mood is displayed on the LEDs. This creates an intense experience with movies or games because the image will look much bigger than it actually is.

The analysis of the image content can be individually adapted. Thus, the area to be analyzed can be set very narrow but also very wide. The settings also support multi-monitor setups and automatically adapt to the image format of movies.

Sound to Light

With the aquasuite, LED effects can also be synchronized to audio data. The necessary settings for the audio filters can be managed centrally from aquasuite in the "Audio and Video" tab. Up to 32 individually adjustable filters and triggers for different frequency bands can be created.
Especially devices with RGBpx support benefit from this function because they allow multi-color effects and can visualize music in an impressive way.

Freitag, 14. Juni 2019, 11:45

Changelog

aquasuite X.78 (13-FEB-2024)
  • NEW: .NET 8 runtime
  • Update: Hardware monitoring
  • Update: Data logger settings
  • Update: XML, Json, CSV data export, new ID to identify the data source
  • Update: Performance and stability
  • Bugfix: Playground settings
  • Bugfix: Curve controller
  • Bugfix: Screenshot format
  • Bugfix: OCTO overview page

QUADRO Firmware 1033:
OCTO Firmware 1020:
farbwerk 360 Firmware 1025:
farbwerk nano Firmware 1025:
farbwerk Firmware 1010:
LEAKSHIELD Firmware 1021:
high flow NEXT Firmware 1017:
VISION Firmware 1018:
VISION RGBpx Firmware 1010:
D5 NEXT Firmware 1025:
  • Bugfix: aquasuite settings are sometimes ignored by the device

high flow NEXT Firmware 1017:
  • Bugfix: Calibration value for the flow output at the signal output has been adjusted

.NET 8 installer: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/downl…s-x64-installer

aquasuite X.77 (20-DEC-2023)
  • Update: HWiNFO64 UTF8 support
  • Bugfix: Audio trigger settings
  • Bugfix: LEAKSHIELD dialogs
  • Bugfix: LEAKSHIELD membrane test
  • Bugfix: Playground profile actions
  • Bugfix: Screenshot format

aquasuite X.76 (24-OCT-2023)
  • Update: HWiNFO64 UTF8 support
  • Bugfix: Settings dialog
  • Bugfix: Playground profil selector
  • Bugfix: Text input with Hungarian keyboard layout
  • Bugfix: Crash when network connectivity is changed

aquasuite X.75 (13-SEPT-2023)
  • Bugfix: aquaero settings

aquasuite X.74 (4-SEPT-2023)
  • Bugfix: mps and poweradjust settings
  • Bugfix: aquaero 5 firmware update

aquasuite X.73 (30-AUG-2023)
  • New: Playground inputs; a range of values can be endlessly processed with one button
  • Update: Playground inputs; button response time when used at overview pages
  • Bugfix: performance and stability optimizations

LEAKSHIELD Firmware 1020:
  • Bugfix: pressure measurement

aquasuite X.72 (15-AUG-2023)
  • Bugfix: Service CPU load
  • Bugfix: Service memory leak

aquasuite X.71 (14-AUG-2023)
  • Bugfix: CPU and memory load
  • Bugfix: Minor bugfixes and Windows 11 adjustments

aquasuite X.70 (10-AUG-2023)
  • Update: Design
  • Bugfix: VISION settings

aquasuite X.69 (29-JUN-2023)
  • Bugfix: Windows 11 USB device detection
  • Bugfix: Search function in data quick view

aquasuite X.68 (02-MAY-2023)
  • Bugfix: LEAKSHIELD settings
  • Bugfix: LEAKSHIELD diagnostics
  • Bugfix: Tray icon at light theme
  • Bugfix: aquasuite and background service
  • Update: Twitter functionality has been disabled due to new API restrictions

aquasuite X.67 (08-MAR-2023)
  • Update: Calibration values for all flow sensors
  • Bugfix: Text inputs
  • Bugfix: Log data exports
  • Bugfix: Overview pages
  • Bugfix: Profile handing in devices
  • Bugfix: Service
NET 7 installer: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/downl…s-x64-installer

Changelog for older aquasuite versions

Jesaul

Freitag, 14. Juni 2019, 18:39

Can you please answer about the license.
In the link you have posted there is a note:
---

The old licenses are converted to the new system in a customer-friendly
way. This means for customers who activated their license before June
29, 2018:

aquasuite 2019: Update service until 31.12.2019
---
I've updated aquasuite and it says no license available, because it ended on 31.05.2019

Evil-I

unregistriert

Aquasuite not working....

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2019, 15:12

Okay, a little confused here, updated my Aquasuite and it's saying no registered device as update service ran out 31/5/2019 but cant find a version of the software that is within this date to replace this version with? You used to provide earlier versions that were within our service period to be able to install. Whats happened?

Thanks,

Mike

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2019, 16:25

updated my Aquasuite and it's saying no registered device as update service ran out 31/5/2019 but cant find a version of the software

Why did you do the update? It said that you can only update if you have a valid update service.
You have to reload the setup and then install it, or buy the update service.

Otherwise make screenshots from the update site WITH your device an serial numbers.

bojer

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2019, 17:28

"The integrated update check" not working. I must use manual installation.

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2019, 17:39

"The integrated update check" not working. I must use manual installation.
The update check has an minimum check interval of 24h.
So then you may have one day delay until you get the notification.

bojer

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2019, 17:55

I thinked is here some automated checking interval :) but not once per 24 hours. I think manualy button control be good option too :D

Syberon

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 08:42

After updating to X.3 version, both of my M.2 drives (Samsung 960PRO and Intel 660P) are disappeared from the Hardware Monitoring service. This is not good update.

AnGelo

unregistriert

There's sth wrong with my Aquasuite Version X.3

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 08:44

I updated my Aquasuite today.(From Version X.1 to Version X.3)
But I got a big problem.
The Data From HwInfo64(ver 6.08-3830)can't be updated!Such as this.

But it was working correctly on Aquasuite ver X.1 :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »AnGelo« (27. Juni 2019, 08:48)

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 10:42

This next X3 update wrecked all my settings.......

Everything reset...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (27. Juni 2019, 10:45)

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 11:37

both of my M.2 drives (Samsung 960PRO and Intel 660P) are disappeared from the Hardware Monitoring service
We had to remove the M.2 support because it caused problems and did not run stable.

Zitat

After a normal update? After a normal install you see a dialog to keep you data.

Software sensor died

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 13:23

After upgrading to aquasuite X.3
Software sensor has disappeared.

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 13:25

Software sensor has disappeared.
restart your computer.

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 13:51

Everything reset...

The required firmware update did the same for me, but it saved my profile before it updated.
I just reloaded the profile, and all was good..

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 18:08

Restart did it for me. Thanks!

Cenedd

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 19:08

We had to remove the M.2 support because it caused problems and did not run stable.

All working as expected here. If you are able to fix M.2 support that would be appreciated as it would simplify my setup. Currently I have a pair of Samsung 950 Pro's in RAID 0 and to get temperature off them, I have a temperature probe taped to the bottom of each. If it can be done in software, that's two cables that don't need to contribute to the spaghetti!

If you're looking for additional features, would it be possible to export data to SNMP? The reason I ask is that I also run monitoring using Microtik's The Dude. If Aquasuite would export to SNMP, I could let it graph the enclosure temperatures over the year....which gets important around this time of year!

Many thanks,
Gareth

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 20:58

All working as expected here. If you are able to fix M.2 support that would be appreciated as it would simplify my setup. Currently I have a pair of Samsung 950 Pro's in RAID 0 and to get temperature off them, I have a temperature probe taped to the bottom of each. If it can be done in software, that's two cables that don't need to contribute to the spaghetti!

If you're looking for additional features, would it be possible to export data to SNMP? The reason I ask is that I also run monitoring using Microtik's The Dude. If Aquasuite would export to SNMP, I could let it graph the enclosure temperatures over the year....which gets important around this time of year!

Many thanks,
Gareth

If you install HWiNFO (free) you should be able to pick up those values under aquasuite services > HWiNFO.
It is a more comprehensive system analysis tool than the aquasuite built-in version, but works the same way & is transparent to the user.

Cenedd

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 21:18

If you install HWiNFO (free) you should be able to pick up those values under aquasuite services > HWiNFO.
It is a more comprehensive system analysis tool than the aquasuite built-in version, but works the same way & is transparent to the user.

HWInfo didn't support reading the temperature when the drives were in a RAID array last time I checked. The latest beta does seem to but the readings don't seem to fully agree with the physical sensors that the Aquaero has stuck on the drives. Oddly, the stick-on sensors seem more responsive. I tried Crystal Disk Mark to exercise the drives and after a few rounds, Windows blue screened with an IRQL not less or equal in IAStorA.sys .....which perhaps is the instability that Sebastian said they experienced. Physical sensors at least definitely don't blue-screen Windows *shrug*

dexterav

unregistriert

Samstag, 29. Juni 2019, 13:39

well in all version working fine but in latest version for money not workin m.2 reading awesome and shame