• 16.04.2024, 14:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 19. Februar 2024, 10:27

I got booted from the game iRacing due to Easy Anti Cheat detecting the Aquasuite service as a cheat, extremely annoying.

Is there a way to fix this?

Montag, 19. Februar 2024, 10:36

I got booted from the game iRacing due to Easy Anti Cheat detecting the Aquasuite service as a cheat, extremely annoying.
looks like a false positive, try to disable the internal hardware monitoring. When this is not helping, disable audio and video analyze in the settings.
Report this faulty behaviror to your game manufacturer.

Montag, 26. Februar 2024, 10:31

I just completed building a computer. I am using the AQ Ultitube 150 Pro and Quadro. When I try to download the AQ software I get the message below (can't load image here for some reason??????). I am not sure why it's saying my system time is different as it's set to the correct EST time. I am stuck trying to download the software. Can anyone help? I am stuck at 100% for everything.

Thanks...Al

Here's the message I get:
Your system time differs by more than 5 minutes. Set your system time. Check your time and time zone setting.
UTC: 2/26/2024 - 8:39 AM (Server)
UTS: 2/26/2024 - 11:38 AM (Computer)
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Montag, 26. Februar 2024, 10:44

it's set to the correct EST time
looks like your local settings are wrong.
check you settings with this command line:

Quellcode

wmic TIMEZONE get * /value

CPU Sensor Glitching

Montag, 26. Februar 2024, 22:28

deleted.

I will investigate my problem before posting back on as it might be my PC.

Update:

Got it sort it out. All good :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 11 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (27. Februar 2024, 15:49)

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024, 07:11

it's set to the correct EST time
looks like your local settings are wrong.
check you settings with this command line:

Quellcode

wmic TIMEZONE get * /value
Thanks. All is good and quiet. Somehow, the time zone was EST8 vs 5.
Question. Why does the time zone affect downloading your software? I had download quite a bit of software and they had no issue with the incorrect time zone setting.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024, 07:17

Why does the time zone affect downloading your software?
When you have wrong Time zone settings and your displayed time is correct. The UTC Time (Time zone 0) is wrong.
All time calculation based on the UTC time, not your local time.

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2024, 19:32

Ok. Thanks
Why does the time zone affect downloading your software?
When you have wrong Time zone settings and your displayed time is correct. The UTC Time (Time zone 0) is wrong.
All time calculation based on the UTC time, not your local time.

Montag, 4. März 2024, 07:27

Hey, just want to confirm that I'll need AIDA or HWINFO if I want to monitor GPU Memory Junction Temperature for my 4090? It's not available from Aqua Computer service on my end.

Dienstag, 5. März 2024, 07:33

You shouldn't need any of the above, you should have that reading within aquasuite
»Dundys« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled.png

Dienstag, 5. März 2024, 08:40

You shouldn't need any of the above, you should have that reading within aquasuite
it seems to be different for the NV4090:

Mittwoch, 6. März 2024, 06:04

I thought It would be the same, obviously I was wrong ;)

Mittwoch, 6. März 2024, 21:32

Hey, just want to confirm that I'll need AIDA or HWINFO if I want to monitor GPU Memory Junction Temperature for my 4090? It's not available from Aqua Computer service on my end.
I recommend using HWINFO for all system sensor polling. I have all hardware monitoring in AQS disabled and import all the system sensor data from HWINFO via the shared memory interface. IMO, this is the best way to do it. While AQS can monitor some hardware directly, it is not the primary purpose of the software. Monitoring sensors is the primary purpose of HWINFO, and it does it very well. It reports a lot more data than AQS, and it is updated much more often to keep up with new hardware (like the RTX 4090), drivers, and Windows updates. In 2023, AQS was updated 12 times, 10 of which included updates to hardware monitoring. AIDA64 was updated 4 times. HWINFO was updated 51 times, and every one of those updates added support for new hardware and/or other enhancements. Also, I trust that HWINFO always locks the sensor it is polling via a mutex or other appropriate locking mechanism. Some software does not lock the sensors which can result in polling collisions. Corsair iCue is a prime example. I think AQS also properly locks the sensors while polling but I am not 100% sure this is true in all cases.

I am not knocking AQS. It is by far the best software out there for cooling loop component monitoring and control, but HWINFO is the best software out there for monitoring sensors. I use each program for what it excels at doing - AQS for cooling loop component monitoring and control, and HWINFO for monitoring system sensors. The shared memory interface makes all the data that HWINFO provides available to AQS. You will need a HWINFO license to use the shared memory interface without it deactivating every 12 hours. There are ways around this but I feel that the program is well worth the license fee.

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 19:18

Since the latest updates, the Aqua Computer Service has been periodically crashing on me. Particularly on boot and/or coming out of computer sleep. I've had to update the service properties to automatically restart itself on failures to keep it running consistently.
I'm seeing generic errors in the Windows Event Viewer surrounding the crash.

Zitat

PowerEvent handled successfully by the service.

Zitat

Application: AquaComputerService.exe
CoreCLR Version: 8.0.224.6711
.NET Version: 8.0.2
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at AquaComputer.Service.ServiceMain.iFE2mc9mbq(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__128_1(Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.WorkerThread.WorkerThreadStart()

Zitat

Faulting application name: AquaComputerService.exe, version: 10.4.0.0, time stamp: 0x65680000
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3235, time stamp: 0x2b72307b
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000065b0c
Faulting process ID: 0x0x2D74
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA77CC8F5A0323
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\AquaComputerService.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report ID: 7ea020c7-c11b-49ba-b1f5-7a199d33f596
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Zitat

PowerEvent handled successfully by the service.

Aquasuite running in safe mode?

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 03:54

Hello. I get the message below when I open AQ Suite and click on the AQ6 tab.

"The background service failed to start several times.
The service is currently running in safe mode."

When I click on "change settings" I get the message below.

What is happening? I'd appreciate any help correcting the issue.

Thanks...Al

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 15:49

Your guess would be as good as anyone else why this happening. Aquasuite is the heart of aquacomputers hardware control, rich in functionality software, but you among ton of other users dealing with this issue absolutely the weakest link. "Aqua Computer Service" fails to start so often while on either PC boot-up or just stops out of nowhere. I have been using aquasuite for a long time and this is not uncommon, you need to learn to live with it or drop the software. I was looking at alternatives e.g FanControl, amazing fan control software as well, but not without it's own issues and also, it controls only fans so for now we wait to see whats next.
FYI.
Put it this way! If aquacomputer developer(s) can't permanently fix and stop that from keep on happening, then average Joe is out of luck.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (4. April 2024, 18:58)

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 07:17

Every time there's an update I get this problem so I edit the service tab to make it restart and then it starts every time
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 12:52

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. Has the fix ever been addressed in the past updates? This only happened when I updated to new firmware.

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 21:04

Every time there's an update I get this problem so I edit the service tab to make it restart and then it starts every time
And that usually works (stop/start the service) but the problem is not only after update, it happens randomly when you not aware of and when your hardware temps goes up to the roof and fan(s) or pump(s) aren't aware that is the problem with service not working properly.

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 22:27

And that usually works (stop/start the service) but the problem is not only after update, it happens randomly when you not aware of and when your hardware temps goes up to the roof and fan(s) or pump(s) aren't aware that is the problem with service not working properly.
I'll keep this in mind if any of those things start happening.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (6. April 2024, 20:40)