• 20.04.2024, 04:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

jura11

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2020, 21:16

Hi guys

I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them

Are your RAM settings stable?
Hi there

I'm running 96GB of RAM at stock 2113MHz and they're rock stable, PC us used mainly for rendering and no issues with RAM, tried like stock without the XMP profile applied or XMP, with both no issues

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 01:51

Hi guys

I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them
{SNIP}
Usually Aquasuite will runs something like for 1 or two hours and then will crash with above errors

Thanks,Jura

I don't suffer crashes every few hours, but I have occasional aquasuite crashes perhaps bi-weekly or monthly.

There is a game I occasionally played which caused the aquasuite to crash 95% of the time when I ran it.
But the aquacomputer engineers experienced no issue when they tested it on their system.

The game is The Backgammon, and it's free on the Microsoft store if you want to test it's interaction on your system.

My system consists of an MSI X299M-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC motherboard with an Intel i9 9980XE processor, and dual Zotac RTX 2080 Tis in SLI.
Any similarity to yours?

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 07:22

But the aquacomputer engineers experienced no issue when they tested it on their system.

The game is The Backgammon, and it's free on the Microsoft store if you want to test it's interaction on your system.
This is working here. No Crashes. (runtime more than 5h)

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 14:40

This is working here. No Crashes. (runtime more than 5h)

Right, that's why I am thinking it may be machine specific... looking for similarities between my system and jura11's system.
Gut feeling, nothing scientific, I suspect the Zotac GPUs.

Just ran the game again, and insta-crash.

Edit: the reason I suspect the GPUs, is that it appears the Data Logger continues to run... just the display locks up.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (25. Mai 2020, 16:25)

jura11

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 16:22

Hi guys

{SNIP}
Usually Aquasuite will runs something like for 1 or two hours and then will crash with above errors

Thanks,Jura

I don't suffer crashes every few hours, but I have occasional aquasuite crashes perhaps bi-weekly or monthly.

There is a game I occasionally played which caused the aquasuite to crash 95% of the time when I ran it.

My system consists of an MSI X299M-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC motherboard with an Intel i9 9980XE processor, and dual Zotac RTX 2080 Tis in SLI.
Any similarity to yours?
Hi there

I do play on my build but not as much, literally I play only occasionally when time allows abd games are usually older ones

My loop consists from ASRock X99 WS, 5960x with 4.7GHz OC, 96GB of RAM(2113MHz), 4*GPUs setup(Asus RTX 2080Ti Strix with 2160MHz OC, GTX1080 with 2164MHz and GTX1080 with 2100MHz OC and 4th in loop is GTX1080Ti with 2113MHz OC), 4*360mm radiators plus MO-ra3 360mm, PSU is Superflower OCUK 8pack 2000W

GPUs are not running in SLI as PC is used mostly in rendering like in Octane, Cycles or E-Cycles etc

Not sure what is causing Aquasuite to crash ?(

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 16:31

Hi there

I do play on my build but not as much, literally I play only occasionally when time allows abd games are usually older ones

My loop consists from ASRock X99 WS, 5960x with 4.7GHz OC, 96GB of RAM(2113MHz), 4*GPUs setup(Asus RTX 2080Ti Strix with 2160MHz OC, GTX1080 with 2164MHz and GTX1080 with 2100MHz OC and 4th in loop is GTX1080Ti with 2113MHz OC), 4*360mm radiators plus MO-ra3 360mm, PSU is Superflower OCUK 8pack 2000W

GPUs are not running in SLI as PC is used mostly in rendering like in Octane, Cycles or E-Cycles etc

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

That's quite a mix of GPUs :)

Does your aquasuite actually crash, or just stop updating the display?
In my case the aquasuite appears to continue running (Data Logger continues), but the display stops updating.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (25. Mai 2020, 16:32)

jura11

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 04:06

Hi there

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

That's quite a mix of GPUs :)

Does your aquasuite actually crash, or just stop updating the display?
In my case the aquasuite appears to continue running (Data Logger continues), but the display stops updating.
Hi there

Yes its quite a mix of GPUs,plan is putting extra Zotac RTX 2080Ti with Aquacomputer Kryographics waterblock to the mix,GTX cards are OK for now but in some scenarios RTX is around same as fast as two GTX1080 with hefty OC hahaha,PC is used for only rendering there

Usually crashes there after 2-4 hours,if I don't run Aquasuite with admin rights,it won't crashes,it will continue just won't update HWiNFO data or will not fetch data etc but its running without the issues etc,when I run with admin right,it just crash after 2-4 hours

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 05:32

Cannot access the LED controllers for any of my Farbwerks -- the entire Aquasuite X program just crashes/fails silently (i.e. the entire program just closes down completely / disappears) when I click on any of the "LED Controller #" items that normally bring up the panels for choosing colors, color modes, etc etc. It also crashes if I click the + button as well in those sections.

All of the LEDs are still on, fans are on, everything is still running -- I just can't modify the RGBpx outputs of my Farbwerks further.

Version: X.18

System:

-Windows 10 Pro
-Ryzen 3950x CPU
-Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme x570 motherboard
-64 GB Trident Z Neo RAM
-RTX 2080 Ti video card
-Aquacomputer D5 Next pump
-3 x 360 Hardware Labs GTS360 rads
-Three Farbwerk360s, one Quadro, one Splitty9, one Splitty4, one Hubby7 -- all powering the pump, ten fans, and ten Phantek Halos

Nothing OC'd yet, just finished building the PC / upgraded the BIOS / installed Windows 10 Pro / went straight to Aquasuite and downloaded it / upgraded all firmware, etc.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mta« (26. Mai 2020, 05:38)

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 05:57

Cannot access the LED controllers for any of my Farbwerks -- the entire Aquasuite X program just crashes/fails silently (i.e. the entire program just closes down completely / disappears) when I click on any of the "LED Controller #" items that normally bring up the panels for choosing colors, color modes, etc etc. It also crashes if I click the + button as well in those sections.

All of the LEDs are still on, fans are on, everything is still running -- I just can't modify the RGBpx outputs of my Farbwerks further.

Version: X.18

System:

-Windows 10 Pro
-Ryzen 3950x CPU
-Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme x570 motherboard
-64 GB Trident Z Neo RAM
-RTX 2080 Ti video card
-Aquacomputer D5 Next pump
-3 x 360 Hardware Labs GTS360 rads
-Three Farbwerk360s, one Quadro, one Splitty9, one Splitty4, one Hubby7 -- all powering the pump, ten fans, and ten Phantek Halos

Nothing OC'd yet, just finished building the PC / upgraded the BIOS / installed Windows 10 Pro / went straight to Aquasuite and downloaded it / upgraded all firmware, etc.

I had similar happen to me after x17 but mine was every time I clicked on Aquereo settings. Fix for me was to uninstall/reinstall Aquasuite, just make sure to backup your profile settings first :)
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 07:30

Reset your farbwerk in the System Tab to factory defaults. After the reset the aquasuite is working.

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 15:58

New X.19 Version is not seeing HWinfo anymore, not even seeing the aquasuite hardware service listed either. Have rebooted several times and also done 2 power cycles.

EDIT* Got it working again by manually stopping and starting the service while in winblows.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sultan.of.swing« (26. Mai 2020, 16:04)

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 21:57

registered just to say that the x19 version breaks hwinfo64, the only way to get it working again is the kill the aquasuite service, if you re enable the aquasuite service the logging stops in both systems. you can confirm by watching numbers in hwinfo64 they do not move, same for aquasuite and fanspeeds

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 22:04

deactivae the aquasuite hardware monitoring in the aquasuite settings.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 02:36

registered just to say that the x19 version breaks hwinfo64, the only way to get it working again is the kill the aquasuite service, if you re enable the aquasuite service the logging stops in both systems. you can confirm by watching numbers in hwinfo64 they do not move, same for aquasuite and fanspeeds
I have HWinfo installed and after re-enabling the service for aquasuite HWinfo is working as normal.

I'm seeing similar issues.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 12:51

I've recently upgraded my motherboard, and seeing similar issues. I've seen the HW info not available during my downgrade/re-installations, but as it stands I am trying to get software sensors to see the same list of sensors that quick view does.

There's something going on with Aquasuite...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 13:27

I've been running Aquasuite for about 2.5 years. I also run Aida64 from time to time for system information, benchmarks, etc.

I recently upgraded both after upgrading my motherboard, and they don't play nicely together now.

With Aquasuite running, and Hardware Monitoring enabled, Aida64 hangs at PCIe scanning. Stop the Aquasuite service and Aida64 continues to load. I see similar behavior with HWInfo, something I use very infrequently (it's been years, but nice program).

Something's definitely changed.

One guess is that Aquasuite doesn't know about the Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme TRX40 yet, but the sensors aren't new, so it seems as if it's not handling the sensors properly. If this is evidence, this can be seen looking at the Software Sensor Data Sources list (sees only 5 temp sensors), but the Data Quick View (sees a complete list) - both reading the ITE IT8688E
»Undermoose« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • aquaero-stuck3.jpg (96,77 kB - 990 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 10. April 2024, 19:21)
  • aquaero-stuck4.jpg (88,48 kB - 1 001 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 16. April 2024, 05:01)

I disabled HW Monitoring, but now have a bunch of stuck sensors...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 13:40

So I disabled HW Monitoring, but now have a bunch of stuck sensors (50c), and no method to change their data source.

It's time to step away and wait for Sebastian to save me!

8o
»Undermoose« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • aquaero-stuck5.jpg (141,89 kB - 993 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 13. April 2024, 18:44)

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 14:17

Stop and restart the service. Then you need to restart the aquasuite and should be able to assign them.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 16:06

Stop and restart the service. Then you need to restart the aquasuite and should be able to assign them.
No sir.

I can assign them, but please look at my pics. The software sensors have no valid CPU, VRM, SYSTEM1, CHIPSET, PCIE, GPU1, GPU2, or Software Sensor 8 from the list to assign. They're all stuck at 50c.

Again the PIC is attached.

I've reinstalled Aquasuite, restarted services, shut down and unplugged my PC, reset to factory all have the same issue.
»Undermoose« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Undermoose« (27. Mai 2020, 16:08)

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:23

deactivae the aquasuite hardware monitoring in the aquasuite settings.
thanks ill see if it makes a difference. either way its starting working now correctly after about 10 restarts. weird

I have HWinfo installed and after re-enabling the service for aquasuite HWinfo is working as normal.
its strangely started working again now correctly after around 10 reboots.

I've recently upgraded my motherboard, and seeing similar issues. I've seen the HW info not available during my downgrade/re-installations, but as it stands I am trying to get software sensors to see the same list of sensors that quick view does.
as above, maybe its of help to you?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »henson0115« (27. Mai 2020, 17:57)