• 19.04.2024, 01:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RE: I disabled HW Monitoring, but now have a bunch of stuck sensors...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:25

So I disabled HW Monitoring, but now have a bunch of stuck sensors (50c), and no method to change their data source.

It's time to step away and wait for Sebastian to save me!

8o
try to reboot a few times and see how you get on.

I think my brain has been fixed!

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:30

You're all eating up this newb just fine.

A simple, that's normal, and you have to set the sensors manually to the "temperature 1, temperature 2, etc" would have been helpful. It's been a very solid "set and forget program for my rig", and so it now occurs to me that I don't monitor hardware with Aquasuite and have disabled it.

All I need is my MPS sensor for the fan curves and I'm good :D

8)

RE: I think my brain has been fixed!

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:51

A simple, that's normal, and you have to set the sensors manually to the "temperature 1, temperature 2, etc" would have been helpful. It's been a very solid "set and forget program for my rig", and so it now occurs to me that I don't monitor hardware with Aquasuite and have disabled it.

8)
glad its working for you again, edit: nevermind found it... :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »henson0115« (27. Mai 2020, 17:56)

RE: RE: I think my brain has been fixed!

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 19:36

8)
glad its working for you again, edit: nevermind found it... :D
It's not "working" I am just not using those sensors, and I think I understand the program a bit more. I do wish they listed what "temperature 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" are. You have to test to figure that out, and other programs that list them correctly conflict with Aquasuite.:( and vice versa. So how exactly do you get the right names on them?

xumix

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 21:24

After latest x20 update I have #0 core stuck at 99.8Mhz, looks like it shows bus speed there

xumix

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 22:55

One guess is that Aquasuite doesn't know about the Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme TRX40 yet,
Well, I guess Aquasuite doesn't know about proper software development either, and I can elaborate that:

1) They have no logging in the software, this alone tells almost everything about the coding practices
2) They have no application metrics collection
3) They have no crash reporting form and library integrated.
4) Instead they have obfuscated the code so no one can see the quality inside, lol.

So, having first 3 points they literally cannot help you, like they could not help me when I created a support ticket. They would feed you with "reboot, clean cache, reset settinqs" BS and pray it will help.

They can gather literally NOTHING to help me, you and themselves to fix the problems.
Too bad they have such nice hardware crippled by bugged SW.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »xumix« (28. Mai 2020, 22:59)

Samstag, 30. Mai 2020, 22:20

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to figure out if my "problem" is user error or an actual bug in X.20.

My setup is an air cooled build (5 pwm fans total, 2 intake - 2 CPU - 1 Exhaust) and a Quadro controller. The Quadro controller has 1 temperature sensor connected to monitor ambient case temperature.

Aquasite X.20 has 4 global profiles set and my Quadro has 4 profiles (Silent/Standard/Performance/Max). I'm using a "Load Indicator", virtual sensor built in the playground to automatically switch my global profiles.

Here is my problem. Fan curve profiles 2, 3, and 4 on my Quadro are being over written by profile 1 at random. Everything will be running well, switching between profiles and than I'll noticed it's not functioning properly. I'll look at my Quadro profiles and all 4 fan curve profiles are profile number 1.

Does anyone know why this is happnening? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My profile logic:

Global 1 = Quadro 1 (Silent) when virtual sensor value = 0%
Global 2 = Quadro 2 (Standard) when virtual sensor value = 25%
Global 3 = Quadro 3 (Performance) when virtual sensor value = 50%
Global 4 = Quadro 4 (Max 100%) when virtual sensor value = 75%
»SpinCykle« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • Virtual_3.JPG (499,94 kB - 514 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Gestern, 05:52)
  • Performance Curve.JPG (508,47 kB - 490 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 4. April 2024, 07:32)
  • Virtual_2.JPG (494,54 kB - 488 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Gestern, 10:18)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SpinCykle« (31. Mai 2020, 12:17)

I never thought about that, but it looks like you might have a valid point.

Samstag, 6. Juni 2020, 22:48

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to figure out if my "problem" is user error or an actual bug in X.20.

My setup is an air cooled build (5 pwm fans total, 2 intake - 2 CPU - 1 Exhaust) and a Quadro controller. The Quadro controller has 1 temperature sensor connected to monitor ambient case temperature.

Aquasite X.20 has 4 global profiles set and my Quadro has 4 profiles (Silent/Standard/Performance/Max). I'm using a "Load Indicator", virtual sensor built in the playground to automatically switch my global profiles.

Here is my problem. Fan curve profiles 2, 3, and 4 on my Quadro are being over written by profile 1 at random. Everything will be running well, switching between profiles and than I'll noticed it's not functioning properly. I'll look at my Quadro profiles and all 4 fan curve profiles are profile number 1.

Does anyone know why this is happnening? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My profile logic:

Global 1 = Quadro 1 (Silent) when virtual sensor value = 0%
Global 2 = Quadro 2 (Standard) when virtual sensor value = 25%
Global 3 = Quadro 3 (Performance) when virtual sensor value = 50%
Global 4 = Quadro 4 (Max 100%) when virtual sensor value = 75%
I snooped around and saw no logs... this is just about the first time I've ever seen a high tech have nothing.

I guess when you make a decent product it's easy to overlook some short comings. I hope they're listening to feature requests!

4 splitty 4's are in place and everything works, no more odd ball wiring faults so far.

8)

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020, 02:22

How does the standby function work? I've set it to "Turn off LEDs" but my audio visualization is still visualized. The screen ambient is turning off, but it turned off even without this function back in X.14 or previous version when this function hasn't existed.
I'm running the latest X.20 version.

Samstag, 13. Juni 2020, 10:53

Updated to X20 and hardware data shows GPU Core Temp stuck at 50c! uninstalled and re-installed and it started to show the correct info. then within 2 mins bam jumped back to 50c!

EDIT: So i tried a total fresh install as a new installation and now the CPU also reads 50c!

Sorted :rolleyes: :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (16. Juni 2020, 19:02)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 17:59

just installed insider X21 and AQ just vanished from aquasuite, had to roll back to X20 to regain controll.

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 18:42

Cannot start Aquacomputer service after the update. Rebooted many times, reinstalled twice.

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 18:51

Is the current download X21? There’s no date or version number on the download page. Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 19:00

had to roll back to X20 to regain controll.

How do you roll back to x.20?

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 19:17

try to make a clean install.

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 20:08

How to back up Playground virtual software sensors before clean reinstall?

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 20:50

save your aquasuite data folder
C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data

Administrator Rights Issue

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 01:42

Perhaps this is a bug as I haven't experienced that with any of the previous versions. First I updated aquasuite via UI, but having this small issue I did clean install, unfortunately with the same result. aquasuite X.21 will not always restart with "Administrator Rights" at times, won’t restart at all. Although, there is no need to restart aquasuite with admins rights at all times, but when there is, it should without fuss.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 17 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. Juni 2020, 05:11)

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 09:57

Finally i had to clear reinstall aquasuite, but perhaps it was not an update problem. One of my newly created Playground sensors caused Aqua Computer service to fail at its startup. Removing this failing Virtual software sensor from Settings_VirtualSoftwareSensor.xml helped, but I had to re-create all other working sensors in Playground.

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 11:36

How does the standby function work? I've set it to "Turn off LEDs" but my audio visualization is still visualized. The screen ambient is turning off, but it turned off even without this function back in X.14 or previous version when this function hasn't existed.
I'm running the latest X.20 version.