• 16.04.2024, 19:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 18:19

Same issue... Updated to X21 and can't start Aqua Computer Service. Is there a log file somewhere to see whats prevent the Aqua Computer Service from starting? 100% fan speed ... Mmmmmmmmmmm

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 20:08

stop the service and try to delete the file:

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\Settings_VirtualSoftwareSensor.xml

otherwise make a clean install with the aquasuite setup

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 23:15

stop the service and try to delete the file:

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\Settings_VirtualSoftwareSensor.xml

otherwise make a clean install with the aquasuite setup
How can I recover all my virtual sensors that were in the playground? This does not exactly "solve" the issue.

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2020, 07:58

send all *.xml files (zipped) from the data folder to info@aqua-computer.de
We can try to reproduce the error. Currently we cant reproduce this issue.

Samstag, 27. Juni 2020, 16:03

Where are the RGBpx fireworks, balls and highlight effects from X.18?

I've found the rotations and all the others... have some been removed?

Samstag, 27. Juni 2020, 17:42

Every new release there is something new acting up :thumbdown: . X21 half the time wont restart with Admins rights via program itself, unless you right click and run that way, for now I went back to X17.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (27. Juni 2020, 17:43)

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 07:03

Ii noticed on initial install of X21 that the hardware info under Aquasuite was again working for CPU & GPU temps. Came back the next day and they have gone to 50% static again! I can pull them in from HWINFO but why has Aquasuite suddenly stopped reporting the correct values?
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 09:13

X21 half the time wont restart with Admins rights via program itself, unless you right click and run that way, for now I went back to X17.

What helped me: In taskschd.msc find an aquasuite startup task, go to its settings and check the checkbox "Run with highest privileges".

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 11:07

Maybe try to raise the start delay time. The aquasuite might not start (crashes in the background) because some relevant system parts are not loaded yet.

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 13:22

Hi all:

After today update (X.22), It seems that Aquasuite service is using tons of resources

Any suggestion?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »johnnybra« (29. Juni 2020, 13:23)

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 13:48

Try to power off your PC (no hybernation) and start again.

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 14:13

Maybe try to raise the start delay time. The aquasuite might not start (crashes in the background) because some relevant system parts are not loaded yet.
Thanks but didn't help. In fact now, It wont start at all via program, until you right click and run as admin. One thing fixed, another broken :thumbdown:

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 14:19

Try to power off your PC (no hybernation) and start again.
I restart my PC several times because It also doesn't start with administrator rights (but this happened with previous versión too)

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 14:31

I got to quit updating aquasuite. X17 seem to work with least issues :whistling:

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 16:18

Bugfix: Comment element in the playground crashes the background service
Nice one.

Background service crashed after restart was my X.21 update trouble.
I spent a few hours fresh reinstalling aquasuite X.21 and manually re-creating all my Playground sensors, because one of them had text comment element?!
Does Aquacomputer test their releases before rolling out?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »k2viper« (29. Juni 2020, 16:22)

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 17:15

Fixed after a completly new fresh installation, but still no administrative privileges when Aquasuite starts with Windows.
Hi all:

After today update (X.22), It seems that Aquasuite service is using tons of resources

Any suggestion?

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 17:27

Yap, X22 won’t restart via aquasute with amins rights, it’s broken.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. Juni 2020, 17:28)

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 19:19

the autostart function is working.

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 20:09

I'm not quite sure what you referring to, but I'm talking about is while aquasuite is running and if you go to settings and try to restart with admins rights, 9 of 10 times won't restart. X.17 as far is that part goes, when chosen to run with amins rights, works without glitch, every single time, so that is a bug.
the autostart function is working.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. Juni 2020, 21:05)

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 21:41

the aquasuite dont need any admin rights for 99% of the settings. only a few swttings require admin rights.